Aaron Martin to sign?? (2 Viewers)

If we get him Jordan will likely revert back to right-back. Martin and Seabourne went thru the Southampton youth academy together so will have good chemistry together. He got better towards the end of his loan spell last season so I wouldn't mind having him back at all. Would be another good option. Pressley is a big admirer of his so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes for Martin, its just if we can get the wages free

stupot07

If we get him Jordan will likely revert back to right-back. Martin and Seabourne went thru the Southampton youth academy together so will have good chemistry together. He got better towards the end of his loan spell last season so I wouldn't mind having him back at all. Would be another good option. Pressley is a big admirer of his so it wouldn't surprise me if he goes for Martin, its just if we can get the wages free

Neither player came through Southampton's youth academy.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

savosdad

Banned
This is his quote " Where will i be playing at the ricoh ground" no mate we play at a shithole in Northampton "but i want to sign for Coventry City dont they play in Coventry?" no unfortunatley we dont " well fuck that doesnt sound like an ambitious club to me to further my career by i'm off "

Users who are viewing this thread