A4 Banners (1 Viewer)

tippex9

I was thinking thousands of small ones will keep the stewards busy lol

skybluesben

Heres mine: Lets the point across and still has CCFC on it:

SISU.png

Skyblueloyal

Skyblueben I going to print as many of these as I can at work without losing my job and will hand them out outside for next game, hope some else can also do some

Dan Griffin

Going to be a problem for cameras inside the ground when we hold them up as cameras are behind us in the tesco stand? :/

skybluesben

Cheers guys, gonna try and print 100 of them off without my dad killing me for using all the ink! If we all meet up at the JH statue, we can give some out for others to spread! if we could get like 20-30 people to print 100 of these thats 2000-3000 of them to get handed out! The goons will have fun trying to get all them! :jerkit:

SkyBlueDickie

Cheers guys, gonna try and print 100 of them off without my dad killing me for using all the ink! If we all meet up at the JH statue, we can give some out for others to spread! if we could get like 20-30 people to print 100 of these thats 2000-3000 of them to get handed out! The goons will have fun trying to get all them! :jerkit:

Sounds like a good plan. Another good place could be the crossing coming from Holbrooks away. Large slow moving crowds n'all

Fluffsta

It will be fun watching all the orange clad thugs trying to take away the signs/banners. Good on you all everybody who is supporting this movement.

SkyBlueDickie

Best thing about them being A4 paper posters.........if the games crap, paper airplanes always keep you occupied!

I do think this is the way forward though.

Ah no change for me, I always take my paper airplanes extra just in case the game drags.

magic82ball

Good idea lads but its a bit busy to make out from distance, wouldn't red cards with SISU OUT! in white writing be more powerfull?

The CableGuy

Anyone remember back at HR, when for a while at least, the board forced all media outlets to take all match-day photos facing towards the populated Main Stand?

I'm sure the fact that the opposite stand was a sea of Sky Blue seats had nothing to do with it.

Just a thought. :eek:

Macman

Hi all, I'm the newbie who posted 'An outsider's view...' but I am also a football fan who understands your passion and frustration... so I've designed this A4 banner that can be printed out.

http://www.easy-share.com/1917681499/sisu%out.pdf

It may take a few seconds to download as it's a file sharing website - so ignore all the 'upgrade your account' buttons and click on the 'Regular Download' button etc. Anyway, I have done 2 versions on the PDF - one with the current ccfc badge, and another with the normal ccfc badge.

Hope they are of some use!

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hi all, I'm the newbie who posted 'An outsider's view...' but I am also a football fan who understands your passion and frustration... so I've designed this A4 banner that can be printed out.

http://www.easy-share.com/1917681499/sisu%out.pdf

It may take a few seconds to download as it's a file sharing website - so ignore all the 'upgrade your account' buttons and click on the 'Regular Download' button etc. Anyway, I have done 2 versions on the PDF - one with the current ccfc badge, and another with the normal ccfc badge.

Hope they are of some use!

Link doesn't work Macman :(

Houchens Head

Good idea lads but its a bit busy to make out from distance, wouldn't red cards with SISU OUT! in white writing be more powerfull?

Good idea but the use of ink would be really expensive, unless someone doesn't mind spending £30 - £40 on inks!

Houchens Head

I've done a red background as suggested by "magic82ball". If anyone wishes to use up ink - feel free to print out!

SISU2.jpg

Attachments

• SISU 2.jpg
    SISU 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6

kapowaz

I humbly submit my offering. I've decided to make it futureproof by not specifically referencing SISU so that we can use it again in 2-4 years’ time.

QQzOT.png

Macman

Apologies - those file sharing sites are a pain - jpg image attached. I do have it in a high resolution print-ready file (PDF) if needed - but it's too big to upload here.

Attachments

• sisu+out1.jpg
    sisu+out1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12

kapowaz

Your quite an optimist I see :)

Ah, but I also only express mild discontentment with the management. That way it all balances out. The way I figure it, I can't do much from here (not in Coventry any more) and it seems like the situation itself doesn't change, only the names do...

Users who are viewing this thread