A sneaking suspicion..... (Monday Transfer Thread) (2 Viewers)

RegTheDonk

Well for a change I actually know a little about a player coming in, so I'm excited. He's talked about well by his higher league paymasters, and has got a fair bit of experience at this level ...and he's not an over the hill has been looking for a payday. Hopefully one to be here for a while :)

AFCCOVENTRY

New players since end of last season who we own and not loans...

Gadzhev
Rose
Jones
Turnbull
Sordell
Reid
Thomas
Sayoud
Pontecelli

Couple of youth acquisitions, but you can see Mogga is starting to build a team that are on longer contracts and an identity starting to shape.

Shame there's always the off field bollox with academy and stadium. At least we have a team being built that we can call our own and support them all the way.

Hopefully a few more shrewd signings and we could make a good punt to get in the play offs this year.

fernandopartridge

New players since end of last season who we own and not loans...

Gadzhev
Rose
Jones
Turnbull
Sordell
Reid
Thomas
Sayoud
Pontecelli

Couple of youth acquisitions, but you can see Mogga is starting to build a team that are on longer contracts and an identity starting to shape.

Shame there's always the off field bollox with academy and stadium. At least we have a team being built that we can call our own and support them all the way.

Hopefully a few more shrewd signings and we could make a good punt to get in the play offs this year.
Yet the vocal minority on facebook and CT continue to ignore the facts and peddle this myth that we've not got a squad.

letsallsingtogether

Good news a big defender hope he is a good header of the ball we struggle at times from corners.
Hope he plays tomorrow and gets MOTM with a goal:)

Great_Expectations

Positive signing in every way - he can come in and make an immediate impact, while simultaneously being a LT signing. It also once again indicates that TM is building a squad, which gives hope to the fact he sees himself here after this season and that we will have a team to support in the future!

Finish CB, one striker and another winger and we are looking very strong.

PVA

I think we may need another central midfielder with McCann only being here for 5 months and Stevenson only a kid, plus I'm not sure where Rose is best suited.

Though perhaps that can wait till Jan when McCann goes back.

Gadzhev and McCann is a very very good central midfield though.

Martin180

I think we may need another central midfielder with McCann only being here for 5 months and Stevenson only a kid, plus I'm not sure where Rose is best suited.

Though perhaps that can wait till Jan when McCann goes back.

Gadzhev and McCann is a very very good central midfield though.
I think TM will utilise the loan market to cover this

junglej13

Still think we need two proper strikers other than Sordell. A right back as well if we need to change the formation. Would like to see us take a chance on Kane Smith.

Otis

RCC
Rose Willis Ricketts Turnbull Page
Gadzhev McCann
Jones Sordell Reid
Two changes .....

RCC

Rose Willis Finnish lad Turnbull Page

Ghadzev McCann

Jones Teenagegoalscoringsenstion (loan) Reid

And we will win the league by eleventy billion points.

Esoterica

Two changes .....

RCC

Rose Willis Finnish lad Turnbull Page

Ghadzev McCann

Jones Teenagegoalscoringsenstion (loan) Reid

And we will win the league by eleventy billion points.

Good job we had no team for the first two matches. Winning the league by eleventy billion and 5 points would have just been showing off!

Users who are viewing this thread