A sneaking suspicion..... (Monday Transfer Thread) (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Sounds like a cracking signing. A youngster who Saints fans are saying could be in their squad. Signed for us because we offered more than others and have him on a long term deal.

Similar to the Jones signing. Better to wait and get this sort of signing than rush out and get another Ramage or Hunt

AFCCOVENTRY

Surprised to see Jordan Turnbull leave permanently. Looked a decent prospect. Wish him well at Coventry. #SaintsFC #CCFC #PUSB

Liquid Gold

Get the finish fella in, McBean through the door and hopefully Kane Smith is good enough. That with a few loans on top and we're looking like a very good side.

Hobo

Sounds like a cracking signing. A youngster who Saints fans are saying could be in their squad. Signed for us because we offered more than others and have him on a long term deal.

Similar to the Jones signing. Better to wait and get this sort of signing than rush out and get another Ramage or Hunt

You can't compare this to Rammage and Hunt. It has been said many times Rammage was an emergency short term signing. Hunt was a January signing when we needed bodies and some experience. Hunt was worth a punt basically with the hope he would have an Indian summer, a six month signing.

Jones, Ghadvez, Turnbull, Sordell, Reid is more like Mowbray building a team. The deals with Rammage and Hunt should have been seen for what they were very short term....but fans couldn't see it at the time, some probably still can't see it.

AFCCOVENTRY

@SouthamptonFC @JordanTurnbull_ @Coventry_City while I wish Jordan all the best this does seem a strange decision with all the rumours 1/2

@SouthamptonFC @JordanTurnbull_ @Coventry_City regarding Jose and our upcoming glut of fixtures what with the Europa & Checkatrade games 2/2

vow

Gonna check a Swindon fans forum, see what they say about him, as he's been there for 2 seasons on loan.
But will obviously make my own mind up after seeing him play.

AFCCOVENTRY

Swindon Town fan not happy

Huge disappointment. We dn't know the ins & outs so it's hard to comment, bt surely we tried to sign him also? #STFC

PVA

21-year old defender Jordan Turnbull has joined the Sky Blues from Premier League outfit Southampton for an undisclosed fee.

tumblr_nasmvcn13S1qjihv8o1_400.gif

Captain Dart

How very dare the club sign players when I was full on accusing them of being ready to use only loans to top up the squad.
:angelic:

Anyway, looks like an excellent signing.

AFCCOVENTRY

@Coventry_City @JordanTurnbull_ @SouthamptonFC Gutted he didn't come to stfc , you've got a good one there! Good luck Jordie x ⚽⚽⚽

AFCCOVENTRY

Apparantly Mogga being very hush hush about Ojala. International clearance has been muted what the club is waiting for.

Brylowes

Looks to be a sound acquisition, identified, tracked , captured
So much better than leaking details, then missing out.

Would of liked a drum roll though ;)

Martin180

I really hope we can keep hold of Mowbray for a long time , the club has been crying out for stability .Mowbray is transforming the squad and building for the future and is also not afraid to make unpopular decisions by moving on fans favourites

Lord_Nampil

aaa these scraps...... great signing this! i think we trust Mowbray and also Venus in buying the players we need! by the end of the window we could be in a very strong position!

wingy

Been thinking around the perm signings and contract length plus MV joining the board.
Confirmed in his quote, " I look forward to working with Jordan for the remainder of the season and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread