A simply poll question re: Andy Thorn (3 Viewers)

IF we lose Saturday against Barnsley should Thorn go?

• YES

Votes: 75 52.1%
  • NO

Votes: 69 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paxman II

save all the continuing threads that go round in circles...

Grendel

It's unaminous just go away thorn.

Tonylinc

I have voted NO only because I think that we are already relegated and do not wish to tar the new bloke (whoever that might be) with the stain of relegation. I do not beleive that Thorn has what it takes at this or any other level.

Skybluedar

Thorn should be replaced after Saturday, if you cannot get points at Forest, we can forget about winning any games away from home for the rest of the season. We are in big trouble and something has to happen. With takeover talks going on, you can't see SISU being pro-active at all and the reality is that they don't care. They didn't give AT any budget at all for loan players, he freed up the wages himself by letting a few out on loan. They are a disgrace, and it is no coincidence that our win ratio is also, as a direct result of lack of investment. That said we need a new manager in to change things, more can be got from these players than what they gave on Saturday...

I voted yes, but,

Thorn won't go because i'd imagine he's on a far better salary than that of a scout and he's not got much of a clue about his long term effects anyway

SISU won't get rid because they don't have a clue full stop - he's just a guy on the payroll

Otis

Sorry, but do we really need yet another poll on the matter?

The only hope anyone has of him going is if he resigns.

rob9872

Irrelevant as we will beat Barnsley

PhilWasn'tBabb

Thorn should be replaced after Saturday, if you cannot get points at Forest, we can forget about winning any games away from home for the rest of the season. We are in big trouble and something has to happen. With takeover talks going on, you can't see SISU being pro-active at all and the reality is that they don't care. They didn't give AT any budget at all for loan players, he freed up the wages himself by letting a few out on loan. They are a disgrace, and it is no coincidence that our win ratio is also, as a direct result of lack of investment. That said we need a new manager in to change things, more can be got from these players than what they gave on Saturday...

Do we still think take over talks are on going...?

skybluehugh

Should have gone ages ago but like already said he won't go because he is so deluded he can see promise:facepalm::facepalm:

CJparker

Is there any way that all the Thorn bashers can be banned from this site?

Grendel

Why because you can't put any mature arguments together against the views put across? Pitiful. I feel sorry for you if that is the extent of your debating abilities.

I must pay brief thanks for the post on here which reads more like childish name calling ('you can't put mature arguments together', 'pitiful' and 'I feel sorry for you') than most and STILL manages to bemoan the ability of the interlocutor's debating skills. Bravo, sir. I only hope no one feels sorry for my debating abilities... that would crush me.

Grendel

I must pay brief thanks for the post on here which reads more like childish name calling ('you can't put mature arguments together', 'pitiful' and 'I feel sorry for you') than most and STILL manages to bemoan the ability of the interlocutor's debating skills. Bravo, sir. I only hope no one feels sorry for my debating abilities... that would crush me.

Someone whose sole argument is to ban people who do not agree with him hardly gets the point of a debating forum in my humble opinion.

rob9872

Plenty of input on both sides confirm what I feel about most of you that it truely is a mass-debating forum

rob9872

Well that's the point of a forum as pointless if we all agree. I'm strangely aroused.

Confused

:)

Otis

Has to go down as one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on this site.:facepalm::facepalm:

Lits of reasons why .......

1. Freedom of speech.
2. It's a forum and people should be allowed to have an opinion, not only the opinions you agree with.
3. If I don't like a thread or post on here I choose to not read the thread or ignore the post. I suggest you do the same.

Otis

You think so?

He has suggested it before and I'm pretty sure it was he who said Thorn was the best manager we had had for years and years.

Maybe that was tongue in cheek too. I sincerely hope so.

mark82

My personal opinion for what it's worth is that changing manager is pointless. We have done it too many times. They can't all be bad. We need to stick with a manager and build a team. We have a league one quality squad and that is where we are going to end up regardless of the manager. Did anyone seriously look at the squad at the start of the season and think we would have a good season?

Grendel

My personal opinion for what it's worth is that changing manager is pointless. We have done it too many times. They can't all be bad. We need to stick with a manager and build a team. We have a league one quality squad and that is where we are going to end up regardless of the manager. Did anyone seriously look at the squad at the start of the season and think we would have a good season?

No I don't think anyone thought that. If everyone was 100% honest I do not think most also thought we would have won only 2 games before Christmas have the worst away record in England and got knocked out of both cups at the first attempt either.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

What a prick! Any chance YOU can be banned from this site. Posts like yours are pathetic! Grow some bollocks! And when you get hair aound them, don't worry - it's natural!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Its a bit late for him to go now... If he goes now then our results will surely decline while we are without a manager. I say keep him and hope for a miracle because it would be stupid to be without a manager when every game is vital. Personally I would prefer a new manager next season when someone can come in knowing exactly what funds are available and to have a good long term plan... Otherwise they are on the way to failure before even starting.

People calling for Thorn's head... I agree completely with you... but season after season of sacking managers, do you never learn?

Otis

Sort of agree.

I have always held the opinion that it is always wrong for us to keep sacking managers ....... with the one caveat being that that goes out of the window if I beleive a manager is taking us down and a change could possibly prevent that.

Users who are viewing this thread