A new Firm for Cov (1 Viewer)

Sba180

Now i was at bramall lane on Saturday. A lad, possibly 18, if he were lucky, giving it the fingers and come on to a united fan....in a different stand....in a different tier.
Now unless the bloke is spider man wasnt going to happen.
Point is, id have loved to see this kid get a crack in the mouth....

Maybe then kiddo, in the yellow t shirt, you might have GROWN UP

Nick

Administrator
Now i was at bramall lane on Saturday. A lad, possibly 18, if he were lucky, giving it the fingers and come on to a united fan....in a different stand....in a different tier.

I used to see the same.

One was against Millwall, so many lads giving it loads to the Millwall fans, one old boy jumps the barrier and about 15 lads leg it.

Same against Derby, giving it the big come on and one of their fans walked towards them and they shit themselves.

Astute

He does have a point. We should go back to the good old days of the 70's and 80's. Can't remember the 70's as not old enough. But in the 80's we were a different type of thug. We could read, write and knew how to spell. We enjoyed not being able to go to games as a family. We enjoyed getting attacked several times a season. We enjoyed bricks coming through coach windows at us. Oh the fun of train journeys. The fondness of memories of the mouthy kids that caused so many problems who would then run away. The low attendances as many were too scared to go to games. And if you managed to get into the ground in one piece how great it was not to be able to watch the game as you spent most of the time looking for objects being thrown at you.

Am I alone on remembering what it was like wanting our team to score the winning goal as we normally needed the points, but also not wanting the winning goal as it was bad enough getting into the ground, and the violence was worse after an away win so you wouldn't always hope for a win?

Hobo

Astute I can remember the 70s, it was like you have described just worse than the 80s. Not fun in my opinion.

Astute

Astute I can remember the 70s, it was like you have described just worse than the 80s. Not fun in my opinion.

Certainly wasn't. Was an achievement to get into some grounds. Yet some of the young lads these days seem to think it as fun. If only we could take them back in time for one game.

fernandopartridge

It's only kids messing about. It's been part of football forever.

RoboCCFC90

Regarding this, fans who regularly attend away games, will know that I am quite vocal with regards to the support of the players, I am trying to organise a Vocal Supporters Group for next season, but it won't be a firm for fighting or anything like that, we will all group together, go on the road together, sing our hearts out for the City and try and add an extra 10% to the vocal support of the Sky Blue Army..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greggs

Regarding this, fans who regularly attend away games, will know that I am quite vocal with regards to the support of the players, I am trying to organise a Vocal Supporters Group for next season, but it won't be a firm for fighting or anything like that, we will all group together, go on the road together, sing our hearts out for the City and try and add an extra 10% to the vocal support of the Sky Blue Army..

Basically you're a loud mouthed buffoon............no shock there then! You annoy me on here, so i'm sure if you were stood behind me at a match you would annoy me even more.

The Gentleman

So basically you want to lead the firm, hope the police ain't reading this. You'll be public enemy no 1, you rascal you!

RoboCCFC90

Basically you're a loud mouthed buffoon............no shock there then! You annoy me on here, so i'm sure if you were stood behind me at a match you would annoy me even more.

A large mouthed buffoon who follows his Club everywhere and sings non stop for the lads wearing the Badge.

It makes me smile knowing that I annoy you so much :)

lewys33

A large mouthed buffoon who follows his Club everywhere and sings non stop for the lads wearing the Badge.

It makes me smile knowing that I annoy you so much :)

I wouldn't take what he says seriously. He obviously doesn't attend many away games where most people join in with you ;)

RoboCCFC90

So basically you want to lead the firm, hope the police ain't reading this. You'll be public enemy no 1, you rascal you!

Thank you, well should anyone be wondering it's a non violent organisation.

RoboCCFC90

I wouldn't take what he says seriously. He obviously doesn't attend many away games where most people join in with you ;)

;) I do wonder about some.. He is right though I am pretty loud!

RoboCCFC90

So we going to move forward with this then. Lets think of a pub or meeting place each week?

I will post a thread about it when I get home, I need about an hour and I will explain all.

Coolspot

Ok.... All i want is a new group of people willing to make a point. We need the integrity and passion to put us back on the map. We are a City NOT a tin pot town

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes someone with balls. Lets make this fuckin group. Lets get back on this map

images

Count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolspot

Well done: Funny and well done. The system of who you are is always looking behind what you will never ever be. Once stand to strong.A WEAK MIND ALWAYS FAILS.????

Samo

Well done: Funny and well done. The system of who you are is always looking behind what you will never ever be. Once stand to strong.A WEAK MIND ALWAYS FAILS.????

Is your coolspot between your ears?

RoboCCFC90

I think the best place to put this information is here, considering that most have seen this thread already.

Back in December myself and a bunch of Friends devised an idea that we would get plans in the pipeline for a new Fanatical Group that supports Coventry City this group being named the West End Fanatics.

The plan is that we add a vocal support of which adds positively to the name of Coventry City FC. This is not a protest group against the owners or the Council this is fanatical group for those fans who love CCFC.

Now there is more to this than just a vocal backing for the players, the group will be like a family, a lot of the current fans who are interested in this group have also organised a lads holiday to Turkey, we also plan to meet at Pubs on Matchday's, travel together as a group to away games or to home games, to be diverse and continue the support for CCFC, it will be a fresh vocal support rather than replacing the old which has been brilliant for many years, but also many fans would agree that the vocal support we have seen has been repetitive.

If you are seriously interested post on the thread with ideas and confirmation of your desire to join the group and hopefully we will all join together for the first pre season fixture of 14/15!

Hobo

When you say "the vocal support we have seen has been repetitive" do you mean like " city, city, city"

RoboCCFC90

No, but if you look at the MK Dons thread from the away fixture this season everyone pretty much guessed the songs that were mainly sung, simply because people who turned who weren't regulars didn't know differently, we just want to add something different along with the current vocal backing

Users who are viewing this thread