A new Firm for Cov (1 Viewer)

Coolspot

Its Time?

Next session is time to stop taking all this shit, from sisu, council and others. We need to cometogetherand create a new football firm. We need to show the world our anger for what has to our great club. We need to form a new group, people who will meet each and every AWAY game and show this league and this footballing world we are here?

Coolspot

Lets do the right thing? First friendly of the mouth against Nuneaton Town, lets have the biggest meet ever. Lets take over and take back. Tell your friends, family and CCFC. Lets make a stand.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yeah...get your family, kids, grannies and we'll have us a right well hard firm...knitted scarves only;)

LJC_CCFC

Lets do the right thing? First friendly of the mouth against Nuneaton Town, lets have the biggest meet ever. Lets take over and take back. Tell your friends, family and CCFC. Lets make a stand.

Congratulations on gaining access to the internet all the way from the dark ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travs

Yep lets take on Nuneaton Boro, that will make the rest of England take notice.

Although we do need a new firm....... I saw our current 'firm' in action on the way home from the Hinckley friendly last year, a load of little wankers and past-it 40 year olds 'giving it stacks' to a train official trying to do his job, then walking unopposed through Nuneaton station singing "we're coventry city, we do what we want"........... embarrassment.

Coolspot

Ok forget the past. Lets get together and become a new firm with passion for Cov and Not for the fight. The rest of the country think we are a joke. We need a army to push forward. Let make Sisu Know we are against them. Paint each wall of each game, wright on each bridge. Lets not go into to the night like a joke, lets stand.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I read the thread title and thought a new company had set up in the city and was offering loads of jobs! :thinking about:

JohnWH

http://www.atlantasilverbacksfc.com...ease-statement-on-atlanta-ultras#.U2agoX0pDMI

My local club here in USA, Atlanta Silverbacks, just banned the Ultras from matches. I saw it as "good riddance," they were violent, beyond rude, and more personally called me a child molester and told me to "sit the fuck down" after I called them out for their behavior.
So, by all means start a new firm, be rowdy and enthusiastic, but dont cross the line and act like Millwallers.

Samo

It's the 70's! At least the music will be better!

HighfieldRoader

Ok forget the past. Lets get together and become a new firm with passion for Cov and Not for the fight. The rest of the country think we are a joke. We need a army to push forward. Let make Sisu Know we are against them. Paint each wall of each game, wright on each bridge. Lets not go into to the night like a joke, lets stand.

Hope you aren't doing the 'wrighting'.

fernandopartridge

Although we do need a new firm....... I saw our current 'firm' in action on the way home from the Hinckley friendly last year, a load of little wankers and past-it 40 year olds 'giving it stacks' to a train official trying to do his job, then walking unopposed through Nuneaton station singing "we're coventry city, we do what we want"........... embarrassment.

I doubt very much any of them were lads to be honest.

Astute

Past it 40 year old's? :eek:

Fook me I am past 40 but certainly not past my sell by date :D Know what you mean about the mouthy little boys though.

Otis

Make a stand? That's what Sisu are promising to do isn't it, make a stand! Well, make a whole ground actually, but if they have no intention of really doing that then why should you?

Last edited:

ecky

You need to go back to school first and learn how to spell...

BackRoomRummermill

Stay off the beer pal

The only stand you will make is one of those crappy tables at a car boot sale

Go and join the Armed forces if your up for a fight , no hang on they would not want you.

Matty_CCFC

Next session is time to stop taking all this shit, from sisu, council and others. We need to cometogetherand create a new football firm. We need to show the world our anger for what has to our great club. We need to form a new group, people who will meet each and every AWAY game and show this league and this footballing world we are here?

Although I am not sure about the word firm and what it might stand for I do agree that next season we need to become more active in how we demonstrate. I am fed up sitting on the fence and putting up with comment from those who enter Sixfields saying they are the loyal and real fans.
Have tried to be polite but my view is those who go to games in Northampton are just putting nails into the coffin of Coventry City.

Last edited:

Samo

Although I am not sure about the word firm and what it might stand for I do agree that next season we need to become more active in how we demonstrate. I am fed up sitting on the fence and putting up with comment from those who entre Sixfields saying they are the loyal and real fans.
Have tied to be polite but my view is those who go to games in Northampton are just putting nails into the coffin of Coventry City.

Just how impolite are you thinking of getting Matty? Sounds vaguely threatening, especially in the context of a thread about a new 'firm'

Hobo

Considering the poor health our club finds itself in perhaps it should be the infirm?

Hobo

Any other club fans wouldn't take this shit, are protests are laughable, were a joke with no fight

What are you organising then? What have been your protests to date?

Users who are viewing this thread