A magificent arctile. (1 Viewer)

rodders

You may have a point about managers but remember ccc are the cause of us losing 10 points

torchomatic

I've just put that through my anti bullshit translator and it came out with:

Not my point of view so I will slag off the writer and the message.

It's juvenile, shambolic, ill-judged and nauseating.

Even the grammar is poor

Last edited:

torchomatic

Funnily enough I knew what the "angle" of the piece was before even reading it by just glancing at who hadn't liked the post. No Astute, no Rich87, no ItaliaHorse, no MMM, no Dongonzales....

Very naughty of him not to blame SISU 100%. I bet Les Reid/Tim Fisher/Joy is behind this, etc etc

rodders

A new stadium might be the answer a good atmosphere in a full smaller ground or a third full Ricoh with no atmosphere??

shmmeee

Interesting that this article: http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/29286-Ian-Palmer-Fan-Zone

Has now been pulled. A quote from Ian Palmer, previously:

T is now time for Sisu Capital to end their involvement with Coventry City Football Club.
Given the events of the last few weeks, their reign has now become completely untenable.
Time and time again I have heard that Sisu are bankrolling the club, that CCFC has no debt, and that all the debt lies with Sisu.
And yet, it is Coventry City in administration with debts of £60m, and not Sisu.

It should be the reverse. If the club was being run true to the public messages it puts out then it should be Sisu in administration, not Coventry City.
I have previously defended Sisu in this column, because however bad their decisions were, they were the ones paying the bills, keeping the club afloat so we could continue to watch our team.
It was a lie.

I wonder what changed his mind?

rodders

Extortionate rent deal then ccc refuse to accept deal and the team suffer with 10 point deduction just to make things worse

torchomatic

I know it must annoy you as a teacher, but the message was spot on even if the grammar wasn't.

Do you want to try some grammar with that?

martcov

Extortionate rent deal then ccc refuse to accept deal and the team suffer with 10 point deduction just to make things worse

Who accepted the extortionate rent deal? Who claimed that the Ricoh tenant - CCFC Ltd - was a property company in order to get out of paying the agreed rent? This claim was one reason CCC ( ACL ) wanted to get at the truth by not accepting the CVA. It hasn't got them far as at the moment, but I can unterstand them trying to find out. What would you have done if someone just wriggled out of a tenancy agreement with you on a - what appeared to be - flimsy pretext?

shmmeee

I know it must annoy you as a teacher, but the message was spot on even if the grammar wasn't.

Honestly I had trouble parsing it. Took me three attempts to decide which side of the argument he was on.

But you're right, I do have higher sensitivity thanks to my job.

Grendel

Who accepted the extortionate rent deal? Who claimed that the Ricoh tenant - CCFC Ltd - was a property company in order to get out of paying the agreed rent? This claim was one reason CCC ( ACL ) wanted to get at the truth by not accepting the CVA.

No it wasn't. The CVA was rejected by ACL as sisu refused to accept two pre-specified conditions. The hunt for the truth is a myth.

Astute

Funnily enough I knew what the "angle" of the piece was before even reading it by just glancing at who hadn't liked the post. No Astute, no Rich87, no ItaliaHorse, no MMM, no Dongonzales....

Very naughty of him not to blame SISU 100%. I bet Les Reid/Tim Fisher/Joy is behind this, etc etc

Just read this for the first time.

And yes you are right. What a load of crap. CCFC forced out by CCC. Joke. 20 points lost because of CCC. Joke. But Robo agrees :eek:

I could go on. Not a very accurate article but is seen as a great article by some :thinking about:Strangely enough by the usual suspects as well.

I do not have a list of people I give likes to unlike yourself. To me it has to be as factual as we can get with the limited information we have. Maybe it is a funny post. Could even be a post that gives info I didn't know about. Not just because something is posted although factually incorrect having it agree with my thoughts in other ways. And to me this is where this article stands with people giving it a like.

I do not come on here to receive likes off people. Appreciated as helps me to know I don't belong in the loony bin like Grendull ;) I come on here to keep up with what is going on with my club and to also give my side of it. I give likes to anyone who does a decent post. I give likes to people with total opposite views to myself. But never to a post as stupid as this one Torch.

shmmeee

Must have had a meeting with Joy.

You may think that, I couldn't possible comment.

Isn't this the guy that runs in the same circles as Nii Lamptey, GMK, GCBTTR, etc.?

Would make sense that he's had the same access as the other special ones.

martcov

No it wasn't. The CVA was rejected by ACL as sisu refused to accept two pre-specified conditions. The hunt for the truth is a myth.

I thought ACL were told by Appleton that these conditions couldn't be considered as terms of the CVA, not that SISU rejected them. They, SISU, could have course offer to agree to the terms at another meeting - therefore allowing the CVA to go ahead. They didn't and so the 10 points went down the drain and you blame CCC ACL. The whole thing is stupid and what happens to CCFC is incedental. If it serves a purpose to packet CCFC as a sellable object, CCFC may survive, but that is not the main priority for the owners. They made a mistake and want to get their money back - full stop. The council want out of this mess too, but have legal restraints on them and apart from keeping their mouths shut and waiting they cannot do a lot for the moment.

Nonleagueherewecome

Whereas I knew it was a steaming pile of turd when I saw who had liked it ;)

shmmeee

Already done it m8.

138299983053.png

Users who are viewing this thread