A forest perspective - Full of confidence.....NOT! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Don't think there is much pressure on us to be honest.

señor Santiago

Opta on twitter just tweeted this stat - Nottingham Forest have conceded more goals from crosses (18) than any other Championship side this season. Shame we rarely score from crosses or corners :facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

Opta on twitter just tweeted this stat - Nottingham Forest have conceded more goals from crosses (18) than any other Championship side this season. Shame we rarely score from crosses or corners :facepalm:

So all AT needs to do is tell the full backs and wide men to repeatedly whack the ball into the box; simples ;)

kg82

Don't think there is much pressure on us to be honest.

How'd you figure that?! I think there's pressure every game but in the bottom 3 with just less than 1/3 of the season to go, playing a team down there with you and having not won away all season I'd say there's immense pressure! Different kind to Forest as they're at home in pretty much the same situation and I'm hoping that's the clincher.

Otis

No more pressure on us that any other game. The Leeds thing took a lot of pressure of us to be honest cos it put us back into the pack.

Not really much more expectation at all from us on the back of 8 straight away defeats.

kg82

It's not about expectation though at this point, it's about survival and against a team down there with you, THAT is going build pressure. I see what you're saying but I'd say there is a lot of pressure at that end of the table.

The Reverend Skyblue

Come on lads, i feel good about this, and reading their boards they seem very nervous about this match.
If we can keep it nice and tight for the first twenty five minutes, then the crowd will get on there backs, which is only good news for us.
I'm going for 1-3 to the Cov, Nimely 1 Mc Sheff 1 and a solo effort from Norwood.

The Rev

kg82

Rev, I'm surprisingly confident! I'd like to think they'll put on a show for a decent away following tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread