A few questions for PWKH (2 Viewers)

Ian1779

Seeing as PWKH has turned up to clarify some points for us, would it be so wrong to ask him some questions I have about this saga? I have tried to read as much information as possible but some points just keep sticking in my head.

1. Is it true that ACL received an 'exit fee' from Isle of Capri to leave the Ricoh Arena complex? Is it true that ACL can distribute this fee into their yearly accounts as they wish to, and that this would have been done in the year relating to last set of accounts that were published (when CCFC were still at Ricoh arena)?

2. Is it true that ACL will ultimately receive the same amount of money from the CCFC Holdings/Ltd admin process whether they had accepted or rejected the CVA?

3. Is it true that ACL have not received this money yet, and is that because there has been a challenge to the liquidation of CCFC Holdings?

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

MichaelCCFC

Seeing as PWKH has turned up to clarify some points for us, would it be so wrong to ask him some questions I have about this saga? I have tried to read as much information as possible but some points just keep sticking in my head.

1. Is it true that ACL received an 'exit fee' from Isle of Capri to leave the Ricoh Arena complex? Is it true that ACL can distribute this fee into their yearly accounts as they wish to, and that this would have been done in the year relating to last set of accounts that were published (when CCFC were still at Ricoh arena)?

2. Is it true that ACL will ultimately receive the same amount of money from the CCFC Holdings/Ltd admin process whether they had accepted or rejected the CVA?

3. Is it true that ACL have not received this money yet, and is that because there has been a challenge to the liquidation of CCFC Holdings?

I'd add: can the last rental offer made via the FL be made public with full details and can it be confirmed whether or not that offer is still on the table?

chiefdave

My understanding was that as a condition of issuing Otium the golden share they had to agree to pay ACL the same amount offered in the CVA. When last reported it hadn't been paid. I recall SISU stating this was due to delays in the liquidation process but it was never explained how that had an impact as the FL issued the condition to Otium.

Also not clear what, if any, penalty the club will receive if this doesn't happen and what the timeframe for payment is.

L

limoncello

My understanding was that as a condition of issuing Otium the golden share they had to agree to pay ACL the same amount offered in the CVA. When last reported it hadn't been paid. I recall SISU stating this was due to delays in the liquidation process but it was never explained how that had an impact as the FL issued the condition to Otium.

Also not clear what, if any, penalty the club will receive if this doesn't happen and what the timeframe for payment is.

I think they were asking Peter.

SkyblueBazza

That's 6 questions :-/

PUSB

dongonzalos

In most the stuff I have read this sort of thing has not featured much.

Most people seem more focused on whether our football club has a financially viable plan going forward.

If PWKH says yes regarding the exit fee. That their rejection of the CVA was not about the money but that they felt the process was floored and that they have not received the money because the process has not been completed yet.

What significance would this have on things for us the everyday fans?

I ask because these to me these questions seem quite obscure questions and yet they are bothering you, so I am hoping there is a significance

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

In most the stuff I have read this sort of thing has not featured much.

Most people seem more focused on whether our football club has a financially viable plan going forward.

If PWKH says yes regarding the exit fee. That their rejection of the CVA was not about the money but that they felt the process was floored and that they have not received the money because the process has not been completed yet.

What significance would this have on things for us the everyday fans?

I ask because these to me these questions seem quite obscure questions and yet they are bothering you, so I am hoping there is a significance

i think, though can't be sure, that the Higgs part was all for accepting the CVA, but the CCC part wasn't?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well Q1 is my favourite..
... As if it's true and as much as I've read elsewhere, it would mean 2 things... ACL are, in effect, on borrowed time, and are effectively a loss making business..
.. but may continue on borrowed time for several years to come meaning bad news for sisu and potentially even shitter news for us fans

NorthernWisdom

i think, though can't be sure, that the Higgs part was all for accepting the CVA, but the CCC part wasn't?

No.

A different Higgs ;)

Have to admit though, with Higgs as related to ACL, Higgs as related to Allard way, then Derek Higgs the former director... it's pretty easy to forget which Higgs hat is on when referring to Higgs at any one time!

Perhaps Rob S should sort out a few meetings so he can say he's spoken with the Higgs/Higgs/Higgs side of it all too.

lordsummerisle

No.

A different Higgs ;)

Have to admit though, with Higgs as related to ACL, Higgs as related to Allard way, then Derek Higgs the former director... it's pretty easy to forget which Higgs hat is on when referring to Higgs at any one time!

Perhaps Rob S should sort out a few meetings so he can say he's spoken with the Higgs/Higgs/Higgs side of it all too.

Such a shame it's not the Skol Trust!

dongonzalos

vu8y9y7e.jpg

shmmeee

Hmmm, another new poster. Random, specific questions aimed at a non-Sisu party. Never comes back to engage.

I feel we've been here before.

Such a shame I don't know the name of the Sisu PR company, it would make the accusations so much easier.

How about this for a rule: If you're a fan and you know things others don't and you keep that information to yourself. You're an [Expletive Deleted]. Either you're on the fans' side or your not. If you play games, then for me you're no fan, you've got vested interests.

Last edited by a moderator:

lordsummerisle

Hmmm, another new poster. Random, specific questions aimed at a non-Sisu party. Never comes back to engage.

Such a shame I don't know the name of the Sisu PR company, it would make the accusations so much easier.

How about this for a rule: If you're a fan and you know things others don't and you keep that information to yourself. You're a c**t. Either you're on the club's side or your not.

I think the club one is Advent, the one owned by Adam Dent, though think they also do stuff for CCC.

Simon Gilbert used to work for them..

dongonzalos

To be fair though if JS TF or ML had the courtesy to come on here and answer fans questions. My posting history would be full if questions to them.

dongonzalos

How about this for a rule: If you're a fan and you know things others don't and you keep that information to yourself. You're a c**t. Either you're on the fans' side or your not. If you play games, then for me you're no fan, you've got vested interests.

Doesn't John Clarke run a PR company these days?

I imagine SISU have an in house PR officer to be fair.

shmmeee

To be fair though if JS TF or ML had the courtesy to come on here and answer fans questions. My posting history would be full if questions to them.

Isn't it anyway?

Sorry to go off on a rant, and genuinely sorry to Ian if I'm off the mark, but get sick of people doing this. If you've got info, share, if you came across it a certain way, share. Why on earth wouldn't you. Smacks of the SCG and the Forum fans with their slight sense of superiority and "I'm heavily involved with SBITC don't you know!".

Fans are fans man.

lordsummerisle

Isn't it anyway?

Sorry to go off on a rant, and genuinely sorry to Ian if I'm off the mark, but get sick of people doing this. If you've got info, share, if you came across it a certain way, share. Why on earth wouldn't you. Smacks of the SCG and the Forum fans with their slight sense of superiority and "I'm heavily involved with SBITC don't you know!".

Fans are fans man.

To be fair, some members of the Trust have sometimes come across that way as well, more so when Haskell/Hoffma/Elliot were around.

Lots of "Watch this space", and "I can't tell you yet, but some news coming soon".

If you can't tell us anything yet, then don't hint so as to make yourself out as more important than mere plebs.

Always driven me mad, from whichever side, especially as it's generally bollocks anyway.

shmmeee

To be fair, some members of the Trust have sometimes come across that way as well, more so when Haskell/Hoffma/Elliot were around.

Lots of "Watch this space", and "I can't tell you yet, but some news coming soon".

If you can't tell us anything yet, then don't hint so as to make yourself out as more important than mere plebs.

Always driven me mad, from whichever side, especially as it's generally bollocks anyway.

I completely agree. One of the more frustrating issues I have with the Trust is the feeling anything at all needs to be kept secret. Should just be a conduit to the fans.

The biggest crime on all sides is treating the fans like mushrooms. We shouldn't indulge as well.

lordsummerisle

I completely agree. One of the more frustrating issues I have with the Trust is the feeling anything at all needs to be kept secret. Should just be a conduit to the fans.

The biggest crime on all sides is treating the fans like mushrooms. We shouldn't indulge as well.

Yep, can't criticise others for being secretive when are yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread