A Christmas toast (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

The past lead us here.
I have never said SISU are blameless. They are as culpable as ACL & CCC.

SISU hatred is fūcking pointless...beyond fulfilling your mislead belief that if you dislike something enough it'll disappear.

They are our owners, they are allegedly trying to make us sustainable and attractive to potential investors or buyers.

I don't expect any of this to stick..in fact you you should be thanking me for caring enough to bother fueling your pointless mantra.

One thing needs to stick though (he says without holding any fūcking hope)..

People that don't place 100% blame on SISU aren't SISU supporters. Just balanced realists who have watched our club be mismanaged and fūcked over by many entities for many years.

Again laughable !!!!
We all know what parties are involved its not rocket science.
But since Sisu have been involved i don't think the situation could be worse even if they tried !!!

Sky Blue Pete

It's a little more nuanced than that. If you are so against the current owners why weren't you against the previous ones, is the question. I am happy with the question. I think my answer is totally the removal if the club from its community. It was absolutely unnecessary and IMHO done for a business reason to benefit sisu and not CCfc. Usskyblue? When will you accept your club is in serious trouble with these guys? If they don't get their way with the Ricoh what do you think will be the outcome?

skybluetony176

So.
You
admit.
Sisu
aren't
the
only
culprits.

Sbt epiphany starts here

i don't think anyone's ever denied that. what seems to have passed you by is the fact that sisu are the only culprits still currently involved in the club.

you can keep bitching about the previous regimes if you want but ask yourself, is it going to do anything about the current shitty mess.

Otis

The past lead us here.

I have never said SISU are blameless. They are as culpable as ACL & CCC.

SISU hatred is fūcking pointless...beyond fulfilling your mislead belief that if you dislike something enough it'll disappear.

They are our owners, they are allegedly trying to make us sustainable and attractive to potential investors or buyers.

I don't expect any of this to stick..in fact you you should be thanking me for caring enough to bother fueling your pointless mantra.

One thing needs to stick though (he says without holding any fūcking hope)..

People that don't place 100% blame on SISU aren't SISU supporters. Just balanced realists who have watched our club be mismanaged and fūcked over by many entities for many years.

Yep, trying to make us sustainable by driving the fans away from the club. Making us more attractive to investors by reducing the actual fan base going to home games to about 1300 people.

I had been going up the City now for 45 years. I have now stopped going. There are thousands just like me. Those feeling disenfranchised from the club they love. People who are now finding other stuff to do at weekends. People who will now probably never ever come back to the club.

We all know that no way on this earth will there be a new ground to move into in 3 years time. It is more than likely we will be in Northampton for 5 years if not more. Loyal fans will be lost and so too will be a new generation, a generation of kids who will not get that first taste of their local club and catch the bug like we all did when were little.

As I say, the previous owners for me were worse than these ones, but it is these ones who have actually taken the club away from the fans and that is unforgivable.

45 years I have been going, man and boy and I am already sensing my love for the club on the wane. Another year or so of this and I will be merely checking the results in the paper the following day and I like many many others will be lost to this football club.

It's a tragedy. We are not becoming more sustainable and attractive. I would say we are going in the completely other direction. What is a club without fans? Think we all know the answer to that. At the moment it almost feels like we don't have a club and that feeling is only going to compound the longer we are away from our home.

covspain

Irrelevant

Previous owners made plenty of bad decisions and almost certainly paid themselves too much but you could say that for 90% of the clubs in the country. SISU however are reaching a whole new level of incompetence rarely seen anywhere and previous owners are now irrelevant.

J

Jack Griffin

US just stop throwing the insults around and consider your argument. As I understand it you are arguing that all of our current problems have arisen due solely to our previous owners and that Shitzu are in no way to blame. Have I got it right?

Don't worry, he has come from GMK forum to wind this one up.. I think Grendel is a respected poster over there (as PunchandJudy)
http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=35720
http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=forum&forum_id=6&thread_id=35691

as you can see many of them they have rather inflexible viewpoints..

Grendel

Sky Blue Pete

Grendel - if you would - would you answer Otis? I would love your opinion on this very level argument which articulates my own way better than I could

Otis

Talking of feeling disenfranchised, I have only just realised we have already played today and won.

I guessed it was a 3 p.m. kick off today and was going to tune in then. Just come on here to find we have already played and won.

wingy

Talking of feeling disenfranchised, I have only just realised we have already played today and won.

I guessed it was a 3 p.m. kick off today and was going to tune in then. Just come on here to find we have already played and won.

Like that Kid who's just been on CWR ,who was going but only made It for the second half when he realised.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sadly a sign of the times..... oh for the "good old days"

Users who are viewing this thread