a BIG thank you to Northampton (1 Viewer)

japandy

I think, to a man, or woman, our attitude to Northampton has been disrespectful at best. Can you imagine where we would be if we didn't find another ground at that time? There would have been a chance SISU would have liquidate us rather than bow to th whimes of ACL or CCC. So, on behalf of all CCFC fans THANK YOU NORTHAMPTON.

You think Northampton did it out of the goodness of their hearts? Please.

The chairman has already said, when asked would he mind if Coventry stayed the 5 years, he said something along the lines of "don't mind, more money for us" sort of thing... Its not helping a local team in need, its purely business

bigfatronssba

I think, to a man, or woman, our attitude to Northampton has been disrespectful at best. Can you imagine where we would be if we didn't find another ground at that time? There would have been a chance SISU would have liquidate us rather than bow to th whimes of ACL or CCC. So, on behalf of all CCFC fans THANK YOU NORTHAMPTON.

Yes, the Ricoh.

Northampton chairman is nothing but a money grabbing bastard with no regard for the basic principles of the English game.

Kingokings204

I will be writing to Mr Cordoza with my views on his team doing so badly and I wish for their relegation and this will be stated in the letter and see how he feels when he gets this off a real football fan. This is also known as karma.

chiefdave

Can you imagine where we would be if we didn't find another ground at that time?

In my opinion if Northampton had refused the groundshare SISU would have had no choice but to go back to the Rioch. They wouldn't have liquidated the club, that would have eliminated any chance of getting a return on their supposed investment. There also has to be a limit to how far they could push the FL before they would refuse to sanctiion a groundshare on the basis that it's too far from Coventry.

Northampton haven't done us a favour, their chairman has been very clear he's done it as there's a few quid in it for him.

skybluelee

Clearly the OP is on the wind up. However, I am loving Northampton being bottom. Will piss myself if they go down. Serves you right for getting into bed with the devil, Cardoza.

japandy

Yes, the Ricoh. Northampton chairman is nothing but a money grabbing bastard with no regard for the basic principles of the English game.
What did your parents or teachers teach you as a youngster? You and others are so ungrateful. I think this is a slight on our education system that people can't actually see the whole picture. Northamptonshire should be the first place on day excursions for City schools.

Flying Fokker

Do you have a priest hole where you live? : )

skybluefred

Do not thank Northampton for me,there willingness to take sisu's dirty money moved CCFC from it's rightful home
in COVENTRY at the RICOH.
My big wish now is Northampton get relegated it would make an ideal pay back.

As wind up merchants go you still have a hell of a lot to learn.:mad:
:blue:

TheRoyalScam

I have grown to know Japandy over the years on other forums, and I can assure you that his original post is completely genuine.

japandy

I have grown to know Japandy over the years on other forums, and I can assure you that his original post is completely genuine.
And am I wrong? I am a CCFC fan with sky blue blood but I am also a person who appreciates what people have done for us. Am I wrong?

WUM, close the thread.............

Sky Blue Kid

japandy...definition of a sociopath = Superficial charm and good intelligence Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations Unreliability Untruthfulness and insincerity Lack of remorse and shame Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love General poverty in major affective reactions Specific loss of insight Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without Suicide threats rarely carried out Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated Failure to follow any life plan

japandy

And am I wrong? I am a CCFC fan with sky blue blood but I am also a person who appreciates what people have done for us. Am I wrong?

TheRoyalScam

We're all entitled to our opinion my friend. Seeing as you're pushing for a response let me just say that I disagree with you. It's not a question of being right or wrong. I would rather describe your opinion as naive.

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

what a pathetic attempt at a wind up, lets thank Northampton, are you bloody serious chap. They are in it for the money and money alone ,and did not give two flying giant shits for the followers of this once great club, and what a patronising prick he is for saying we haven't been educated well enough for not agreeing with him.

I can not stand quotes like "its a slight on the euducation system" if we do not agree with someone, who the bloody hell does he think he is

skybluetony176

can i also take this opportunity to thank AT & GS for overseeing our relegations. we couldn't have done it without you.

Baginton

why would Northampton refuse the extra income SISU are giving them in rent, in current day financial needs, they'd had been crazy to say no!

skybluelee

why would Northampton refuse the extra income SISU are giving them in rent, in current day financial needs, they'd had been crazy to say no!

Although I disagree with your statement, even if you are correct should we be thanking them?:thinking about:

japandy

FFS GET A GRIP. You guys answer to anything. Whether I agree with my sentiments or not is neither here or there but other than my dear friend, who often disagreed with me before, what is your game? Are you serious in your effort? Are you doing stuff to REALLY bring CCFC back to Coventry? I think the majority on here are speakers raher than doers. BUT I say to you. DO MORE. .

Grendel

Although I disagree with your statement, even if you are correct should we be thanking them?:thinking about:

This is a poor attempt to wind up people. The guy needs lessons if he wants to get a reaction - its poor. That said we will probably be thankful in 20 years time as it did save us from being kicked out of the league.

Grendel

FFS GET A GRIP. You guys answer to anything. Whether I agree with my sentiments or not is neither here or there but other than my dear friend, who often disagreed with me before, what is your game? Are you serious in your effort? Are you doing stuff to REALLY bring CCFC back to Coventry? I think the majority on here are speakers raher than doers. BUT I say to you. DO MORE. .

Too much Saki?

torchomatic

Cardoza? Yes deserves all he gets but not the fans of his club. It's not their fault.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Astute

Is that the same sky blue blood as Robins?

And do you really think that SISU would have prefer to liquidate our club than take the £150,000 offer to play at the Ricoh? If so you must hold them in high regard also. Thank you Northampton and thank you Joy. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread