a BIG thank you to Northampton (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Is that the same sky blue blood as Robins?

And do you really think that SISU would have prefer to liquidate our club than take the £150,000 offer to play at the Ricoh? If so you must hold them in high regard also. Thank you Northampton and thank you Joy. Keep up the good work.

When were sisu offered £150,000?

The Gentleman

And am I wrong? I am a CCFC fan with sky blue blood but I am also a person who appreciates what people have done for us. Am I wrong?

I am a Cov fan with RED blood. I suggest you get yourself off to the walk in centre instead of fishing on here.

Grendel

I am a Cov fan with RED blood. I suggest you get yourself off to the walk in centre instead of fishing on here.

Well whatever colour your blood is it certainly isn't sky blue.

bigfatronssba

Cardoza? Yes deserves all he gets but not the fans of his club. It's not their fault.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Cant disagree with that.

bigfatronssba

What did your parents or teachers teach you as a youngster? You and others are so ungrateful. I think this is a slight on our education system that people can't actually see the whole picture. Northamptonshire should be the first place on day excursions for City schools.

Education system? Are you claiming to be the intellectual premier of the forum now?

I learnt off my parents and school about civic pride. About how this city was subjected to the full force of (up until that point) the strongest air force the world has ever seen. About how the people defied them and never gave in no matter the personal costs. People who were proud of where they come from. Even then the football club was the outlet for that civic pride, and I know that those people didn't suffer all that horror and hardship rebuilding this city just to "thank" some snivelling little twat from Northampton who allowed our football club to to be taken from us.

You think I should thank him? I'll give him a thick ear if I ever meet him.

I think, to a man, or woman, our attitude to Northampton has been disrespectful at best. Can you imagine where we would be if we didn't find another ground at that time? There would have been a chance SISU would have liquidate us rather than bow to th whimes of ACL or CCC. So, on behalf of all CCFC fans THANK YOU NORTHAMPTON.

Don't be so presumptuous to thank anyone on my behalf. I wish only well to the Fans of Northampton. But to Cardosa et el. Contempt is how I could best describe it. You forget. We didn't need to find a new ground, we have one, and Northampton helped to facilitate the removal of CCFC from Coventry. And for that you wish to thank them?

robbiethemole

japandy...definition of a sociopath = Superficial charm and good intelligence Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations Unreliability Untruthfulness and insincerity Lack of remorse and shame Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love General poverty in major affective reactions Specific loss of insight Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations Fantastic and uninviting behavior with alcohol and sometimes without Suicide threats rarely carried out Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated Failure to follow any life plan

Bloody hell!!!! looks like that secure unit has had a breakdown in security...................... they've all fooking escaped.

italiahorse

The whole process if it ends up at a new stadium will end up in liquidation anyhow, just 5 years down the line.
By the time the stadium is built we will have so much debt that the club will not be able to service it.

Thanks Northampton, but an even bigger thank you to SISU and a badge of achievement to Tim Fisher.

I won't wait around for the 2018 award ceremony.

letsallsingtogether

Thank you Northampton for taking my beloved club away from me and 10,000 others......

FFS get a grip

Hugh Jarse

I think, to a man, or woman, our attitude to Northampton has been disrespectful at best. Can you imagine where we would be if we didn't find another ground at that time? There would have been a chance SISU would have liquidate us rather than bow to th whimes of ACL or CCC. So, on behalf of all CCFC fans THANK YOU NORTHAMPTON.

Think jap has given his carer the slip and found a PC that's unguarded!

skybluelee

Well done, Japandy - you got 5 page of 'bites'. Not quite as good as 'Sixfieldfan's' wind up thread though.

Just ignore this twat .............................. and all similar trolls like him

HighfieldRoader

To say that people have been disrespectful to NTFC is complete and utter garbage. Cobblers have taken the money as is their right to do so. But as for doing us any favours, they have done nothing at all. Is being anti-having to follow CCFC away from our home city now also translated as being anti-Northampton Town FC?

shy_tall_knight

This is a poor attempt to wind up people. The guy needs lessons if he wants to get a reaction - its poor. That said we will probably be thankful in 20 years time as it did save us from being kicked out of the league.

Would we have been kicked out of the league ? unlike Brighton, wimbledon & charlton who also ground shared, there was an empty stadium sitting there and there could have been an agreement at the 11th hour but that did not suit the SISU masterplan.

Users who are viewing this thread