8000 (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Need to get the North stand on sale now, no doubt there will be some people holding back from buying STs until they can get one in there.
I think it’s vital we get fans back behind the goal.

shmmeee

Need to get the North stand on sale now, no doubt there will be some people holding back from buying STs until they can get one in there.
I think it’s vital we get fans back behind the goal.

So dumb we’re selling stand by stand and not row by row.

skybluetony176

I work shifts that are all over the place including weekends so I’ll miss a few games but I’m considering a season ticket next season and will be taking my son to a few. He’s 6 in august and has the attention span of a goldfish but I’m determined to get him into it. His grandad on his mums side bought him a rugby ball and I’m having none of that shit.
Take an IPad/Tablet with you. Got my youngest to go a few times. She was okay the first half each time but by half time was flagging so a distraction for the second half stopped her moaning to go home at halftime.

Brighton Sky Blue

So dumb we’re selling stand by stand and not row by row.

Part of it is that they’ve kept 2018/19 seats on hold for a good while yet and it’s also not certain we won’t have to distance either. So selling by stand makes a bit more sense

shmmeee

Part of it is that they’ve kept 2018/19 seats on hold for a good while yet and it’s also not certain we won’t have to distance either. So selling by stand makes a bit more sense

But if we’re going to have to distance you can’t fit 8k in that stand anyway? You’d have to open the whole ground.

Brighton Sky Blue

But if we’re going to have to distance you can’t fit 8k in that stand anyway? You’d have to open the whole ground.

Which is why it said they would then further prioritise who gets to go if capacity is further restricted.

shmmeee

Well technically the West Stand is available too. We haven’t had the North Stand open since 15/16 I think?

Well whatever it is, the 8k is based off a 32k capacity. If we reduce the capacity by closing stands we’d have to reduce the 8k.

So either the 8k will be spread around the entire ground including away section (so why limit it to one stand?), or it will be less than 8k (so why sell 8k?), or it’ll be no restrictions and they may as well have sold them normally in which case IMO they should’ve sold them from the front rather than stand by stand.

Unless they’re planning to only have one stand open for a proper championship season which seems awful and ridiculously pessimistic in terms of crowds.

Don’t get it.

Sky Blue Pete

Well whatever it is, the 8k is based off a 32k capacity. If we reduce the capacity by closing stands we’d have to reduce the 8k.

So either the 8k will be spread around the entire ground including away section (so why limit it to one stand?), or it will be less than 8k (so why sell 8k?), or it’ll be no restrictions and they may as well have sold them normally in which case IMO they should’ve sold them from the front rather than stand by stand.

Unless they’re planning to only have one stand open for a proper championship season which seems awful and ridiculously pessimistic in terms of crowds.

Don’t get it.
They are planning to fit the 8000 in where they can and how they can

shmmeee

They are planning to fit the 8000 in where they can and how they can

This is my point. If the 8k limit is still there they will need to be spread around. If you close half the stands the capacity isn’t 32k it’s 16k and you’d only be allowed 4k fans in. The 8k limit only makes sense of all stands are open.

Brighton Sky Blue

Don’t get it.

Ah I see your point now. As above there’s a fair bit of place holding going on until it’s more certain what is and isn’t possible

Sky Blue Pete

This is my point. If the 8k limit is still there they will need to be spread around. If you close half the stands the capacity isn’t 32k it’s 16k and you’d only be allowed 4k fans in. The 8k limit only makes sense of all stands are open.
No one knows what will happen yet the club are being cautious, overly I think, that the 8000 will be spread out throughout the ground possibly

another supporters forum in a couple of weeks so will ask

shmmeee

No one knows what will happen yet the club are being cautious, overly I think, that the 8000 will be spread out throughout the ground possibly

another supporters forum in a couple of weeks so will ask

I think it’s all moot to be fair, there’s no way restrictions won’t be lifted before the start of the season.

Samo

I've been trying to renew my membership for weeks but the system is a fucking joke, I've given up. :mad:

Samo

Do you know what the problem is?

I keep getting an error message saying I am not within the age range for the item I'm buying.
I've just rang and they have no idea why this is as my DOB is correct on file.
They have asked me to send screenshots.
What a drag!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread