8000 (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Indeed, Crewe away, your whistle and Wilson’s last minute winner
Wow just talking about it with the missus couldnt remember what game it was.
Might need to dig that whistle out again for the first game of the season .
Dont worry it wont be as load as you are in block 20 I am in 16.😉

Pricey1984

Need to get the North stand on sale now, no doubt there will be some people holding back from buying STs until they can get one in there.
I think it’s vital we get fans back behind the goal.
The club have put in their FAQs that if they open that stand then you can move your ST seat to there, so reckon if that's the reason some are holding off then they should get in now. Would love to see our fans behind the goal again

Bugsy

matesx

Out of curiosity is there anyone on here who is waiting for Championship confirmation before buying? Or knows of anyone?

Badger

I keep getting an error message saying I am not within the age range for the item I'm buying.
I've just rang and they have no idea why this is as my DOB is correct on file.
They have asked me to send screenshots.
What a drag!

I had the same. I was trying to move seats to where the family stand was before.

I decided to book elsewhere with the hope that they will be opening the North Stand and I will then move there.

Sky Blue Pete

Be a really good news story to announce the 8000 and then when restrictions lifting is going well add the next 5% up to 30% and then after June up to 50%.

And before the season kicks off announce everything open.

I think it may well suit us again if capacity is restricted to 50% as we will probably average about 16000 but it will negatively impact bigger teams hoping to fill 30000 stadiums regularly

Grendel

Be a really good news story to announce the 8000 and then when restrictions lifting is going well add the next 5% up to 30% and then after June up to 50%.

And before the season kicks off announce everything open.

I think it may well suit us again if capacity is restricted to 50% as we will probably average about 16000 but it will negatively impact bigger teams hoping to fill 30000 stadiums regularly

We averaged nearly 16,000 on the relegation season and I’m sure the pricing was much higher. Given we’ve been away from the city and there’s a much bigger away following in this league we should average 20,000

Sky Blue Pete

We averaged nearly 16,000 on the relegation season and I’m sure the pricing was much higher. Given we’ve been away from the city and there’s a much bigger away following in this league we should average 20,000
Yep I agree was just saying we won’t be as badly affected by a 50% of capacity than some of the bigger clubs

shmmeee

Yeah that’s not how attendances work. I’d expect 15/16k

Reactions: vow

robbiethemole

I had the same. I was trying to move seats to where the family stand was before.

I decided to book elsewhere with the hope that they will be opening the North Stand and I will then move there.
I've booked two in block 18 plus a JSB for my grandson, and the office said they will have a time period where you can move to the Family zone 33/34 if you want to.

Grendel

Yeah that’s not how attendances work. I’d expect 15/16k

Im not sure how average attendances work then. We averaged 12,500 in league 1 at the Ricoh and the average away following is 1,500 more in the championship

So we will only attract 1 - 2k more in a higher league from Coventry?

Also we are far more likely to see very large attendances in certain games with significant away following and very few games if any where attendances will be below that 12,500 figure

shmmeee

Im not sure how average attendances work then. We averaged 12,500 in league 1 at the Ricoh and the average away following is 1,500 more in the championship

So we will only attract 1 - 2k more in a higher league from Coventry?

Also we are far more likely to see very large attendances in certain games with significant away following and very few games if any where attendances will be below that 12,500 figure

Promotion is roughly a 30% bump. Previous crowds around 12k, +30% = 15-16k

Us being out of Cov or anything else is irrelevant. People don’t pay that much attention at the level of casual fan. Those that are bothered by that already have their ST.

We’d get 20k with a few seasons of solid progress sure, but not straight out the gate.

Grendel

Promotion is roughly a 30% bump. Previous crowds around 12k, +30% = 15-16k

Us being out of Cov or anything else is irrelevant. People don’t pay that much attention at the level of casual fan. Those that are bothered by that already have their ST.

We’d get 20k with a few seasons of solid progress sure, but not straight out the gate.

You’ve not factored significant away following. 50% of home fans on average have not been season ticket holders when in the championship - in other words on average season ticket total doubled gives you roughly the attendance figure.

chiefdave

We've only managed 20K average in our first two seasons at the Ricoh didn't we? Would love to think that we'd hit that again this season but after years of being told we're losing fans due to the owners actions it may be overly optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread