8000 (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Win on Sunday, definitely.

matesx

If we did get 10k STs and stay up we would be looking at what? 18k average at a guess with large away followings.

Enough to give the place a good atmosphere anyway.

COVID rules dependant of course.

Somerset Sky Blue

Just bought one for myself and Mrs BSB, we had planned to do so earlier but have had to pay out a fair bit for wedding related things this month. Her first ST but she made it through the initiation of that game tonight!
Congratulations BSB.
Did you convert her from supporting a different team or just attract her with sky blue football?
Your future job may well be bringing up some junior sky blues!

Reactions: vow

Brighton Sky Blue

Congratulations BSB.
Did you convert her from supporting a different team or just attract her with sky blue football?
Your future job may well be bringing up some junior sky blues!

Her home team's Aberdeen but it's only since she moved down here that she started getting in to CCFC. Went to a few away games and she chose to write her final dissertation on our exile in Northampton. She has a slight visual impairment so being able to choose a seat close to the pitch and fairly central is important whenever we go.

She couldn't watch some parts of the game from the nerves and almost cried a bit after full time. It's endearing on one hand but I feel like an awful other half for dragging her into it!

hill83

I work shifts that are all over the place including weekends so I’ll miss a few games but I’m considering a season ticket next season and will be taking my son to a few. He’s 6 in august and has the attention span of a goldfish but I’m determined to get him into it. His grandad on his mums side bought him a rugby ball and I’m having none of that shit.

joemercersaces

I work shifts that are all over the place including weekends so I’ll miss a few games but I’m considering a season ticket next season and will be taking my son to a few. He’s 6 in august and has the attention span of a goldfish but I’m determined to get him into it. His grandad on his mums side bought him a rugby ball and I’m having none of that shit.
Persevere mate. First took my lad when he was 6 and we had to leave at half time he was that bored. He’s 19 now and goes home and away and is City through and through

Grendel

shmmeee

Get him an iPad or something for the inevitable boredom. I’ll be trying to take my six year old to a few this season, got the 11 year old to the point where she watching some games on TV and wearing the shirt around the house, but I did start her off with two Wembley games so no really comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread