7,800 (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

giphy.gif

Me with mine printed out later on!

just reminded me to print a back up!

hopesprings

I was there that night in the west end.

Me and my dad missed the first 10 minutes as the crowd massive. I seem to be remember a crowd of around 38000, Is that right?

And i am sure that the first goal to West Ham was an own goal by Gary Thompson.

Any way i cannot go tonight as i'm 4500 miles away.

The first game that i have missed at home in this competition.

Hope all Sky Blue fans have a great night.

Me too remember the West Ham fans charging at us and everybody running. That had all the makings of an absolutely fabulous team, young and talented...another f up by owners................

Adge

Sounds like a lot paying on the gate which is encouraging. Also looks like most of the main stand is full, maybe around 80%.

Would be nice to get round the corner but I'm not sure if it'll happen. Also, are they selling tickets in block 14?? That's cool.

View attachment 6461
It amazing what lengths some people will go to so as not to pay the £1 booking fee-tight arses!:emoji_blush:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fuck it! Let's sell every ticket we can get! Tonight proves that we can be a twelfth man (is that how you spell twelfth? It's not a word you often need to use and it doesn't seem right but autocorrect seems to think it is. I'm overthinking again here aren't I? Apologies!!)

Let's get behind the lads for every game for the rest of the season. We can do this! We can do it!!!!!

(Read this in a Steven Presley gladiator soeech like voice. Hoping it'll make it sound a little better!!)

:) :) :)

(Can't believe we fooling did it!!!)

Otis

That attendance tonight was a bit random, 11,800.

It looked the same as some of our 15,000 attendances last year.
Most definitely. Seems baffling it is quoted as under 12,000.

Eakin said it looked well over 15,000 too.

rob9872

I think about right. Blocks down the end 24/25 not stacked and our 15ks last year the net was moved on 15. Away support also a factor as problem only 800 Wycombe.

Either way despite all going on SISU etc, I still thought it was a poor turn out. Only about 3 years since we had 29k for an equivalent game versus Crewe. I knew it wouldn't be that but hoped for 17-18k and expected minimum of 15k.

Otis

I think about right. Blocks down the end 24/25 not stacked and our 15ks last year the net was moved on 15. Away support also a factor as problem only 800 Wycombe.

Either way despite all going on SISU etc, I still thought it was a poor turn out. Only about 3 years since we had 29k for an equivalent game versus Crewe. I knew it wouldn't be that but hoped for 17-18k and expected minimum of 15k.
The noise made it sound like over 20,000. Great, great atmosphere.

Astute

Was proud of you all last night. Sounded great at times. Was more like an away game where we are all close together.

Warwickhunt

Perhaps Tim Fisher will now realise how badly they have effected the fan base and decide to sell up and cut their losses (in my dreams!)

Bob Latchford

Wasn't going to go but, did . and at great expense/travel . but wow , was it worth it . decent game , great atmosphere , 2nd goal was a cracker . delighted for our young fans to finally see CCFC at Wembley. don't get me started on the Wheatsheaf after the game..... the place was literally bouncing . worth every penny that game ................. only disappointment only 11000 to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread