4th Round vs Birmingham - "thank you" banner (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Posted this in a previous thread but now it's confirmed:

Would be a nice touch to have some kind of a "Thank you" banner or message that could be displayed.

Not only would this help to nullify any ill feelings that could potentially arise from the seating situations, but because I for one am genuinely thankful we are able to play there rather than be homeless and kicked out of the league. Further, I have only ever been treated nicely by stewards and bar staff who seem genuinely sympathetic to our plight, as well as the surrounding pubs and bars. Touch of class too.

Happy to chip in if anyone local can arrange this and agrees (the trust?).

What do you think it should say? Just "Thank you BCFC"?

I have never taken a banner or anything before but I imagine you contact the club to have it displayed? As mentioned above I am happy to chip in if someone can take the lead - not in the UK so won't be able to make the tie but would like to contribute in some way.

Thanks

DannyThomas_1981

Would be a nice touch to have some kind of a "Thank you" banner or message that could be displayed.

Not only would this help to nullify any ill feelings that could potentially arise from the seating situations, but because I for one am genuinely thankful we are able to play there rather than be homeless and kicked out of the league. Further, I have only ever been treated nicely by stewards and bar staff who seem genuinely sympathetic to our plight, as well as the surrounding pubs and bars. Touch of class too.

I have never taken a banner or anything before but I imagine you contact the club to have it displayed? As mentioned above I am happy to chip in if someone can take the lead - not in the UK so won't be able to make the tie but would like to contribute in some way.

Thanks

That's a brilliant idea. And 100% agreed - I think the staff at BCFC have been great to us.

Grendel

Evo1883

Thanks

Thankyou Blues
SOTV
PUSB KRO

pusbccfc

Rather a 'fuck Wasps, fuck SISU' banner.

Grendel

Also I’d look at the trust - at least two boycott and one who goes says it’s a shit hole

Bugsy

Johhny Blue

Blues have been first class to us this season, and that is something that city fans will never forget.
I’m not sure if a banner is needed or not, but I won’t be singing the Birmingham’s a shit hole bit, of our “we want to go home” song, out of respect to our landlords.
If we start singing "We want to go home" There's a good chance the Birmingham fans will join in.

fernandopartridge

Thanks

Lol. Come off it

Users who are viewing this thread