4-4-2 (1 Viewer)

Offhegoes

Surely we cannot play 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-1 now. What with Allen, O'Hare & Palmer out for long periods.
Time to switch to 4-4-2 based on the squad we have., perhaps 4-5-1 as well.

Wilson
Dabo Fadz McNally Bidwell
Cuffy Hamer Eccles JWE
Godden Vik

Burroughs to fight it out with Dabo for RB role. Once Sheaf is back we can switch to 4-5-1 (away from home) McGuire can also play wide left.

clint van damme

I'd go 5-3-1-1

Rose at CB, Burroughs RWB.
Doyle in the middle with Hamer and Eccles with JWE at AM.

Not impressed with JWE but I do think he looks like he could pull off something out the blue a la Tavares v Preston at home.

I wouldn't bother with Godden or Walker

Offhegoes

If we don't play 4-4-2 then Burroughs has to start. I actually thought JWE showed a few glimpses last night of quality, and if we persist with 3 at the back he is going to have to play AMC. Wouldn't mind seeing BNC also in that role, they both have that flash of skill / trickery that can unlock a defence. He can't go with 2 up top again surely unless he reverts to 4-4-2

Hertsccfc

Frankly I’d give Maguire a go and tell him if he’s shit then that’s the last hell see if the first team squad. What a pointless signing.
I have to say he did look very Waghornish in that match he came on (West Brom?). Would rather play Burroughs.

Grendel

I have to say he did look very Waghornish in that match he came on (West Brom?). Would rather play Burroughs.

If he could play like waghorn he’d be in the team now

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think it would be odd to play 1 less centre back when they're a position we've got a few fit.

I think Burroughs into ACM for Allen and see how it goes. It's supposed to be his more natural position.

clint van damme

Burroughs looked decent at RWB. With Cuffy being somewhat erratic and Dabo, well who knows what's going on there, surely Burroughs has to start RWB?

Matt smith

Burroughs has to start it’s just where

Wilson
BNC
McNally
Fadz
Doyle
Bidwell
Eccles
Burroughs
Gus
Godden