3rd shirt official (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Think it looks ok but feel a bit annoyed with being involved with a council led city of culture whilst we’re playing in brum.

But then I’m fast becoming a miserable git the way this year has gone.

ms639

I’m specifically disgusted by the 5G reference. What next... Bill Gates has his microchips in the shorts to track our activities. Corona isn’t real.

Na but seriously the kit is shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I'd rather we got kits like this than the paint by number shit we had to endure for years as part of Puma, Kit@ and Nike. From 2000 to 2019 we had 1 great kit and probably 2 or 3 ok ones.

ajsccfc

YMc3nIU.jpg

I can't justify £50 on myself for a shirt, but the baby ones are on black friday discount. That's both a Christmas present and a disapproving wife in one fell swoop

ccfctommy

Think it looks ok but feel a bit annoyed with being involved with a council led city of culture whilst we’re playing in brum.

But then I’m fast becoming a miserable git the way this year has gone.

Do you want a claret and blue kit or something?

SBT

They basically made a list of possible ideas and then instead of whittling them down, just said fuck it and put them all on.

It’s not a bad design but there is a LOT going on. Think it’s more of a collector’s item than something a non-athlete is going to be wearing. Not sure I’d want a silhouette of the city hovering over my arse for example.

Nick

Administrator
They basically made a list of possible ideas and then instead of whittling them down, just said fuck it and put them all on.

It’s not a bad design but there is a LOT going on. Think it’s more of a collector’s item than something a non-athlete is going to be wearing. Not sure I’d want a silhouette of the city hovering over my arse for example.

I think the jet engines etc are based on the branding from the city of culture stuff isn't it?

Has to be better than the actual city of Coventry hovering over your arse ;)

clint van damme

Looks like some sort of pagan symbolism.
If Fisher, Eastwood or Duggins come across a large man like structure made of wicker I would advise them to get away from there sharpish

BornSlippySkyBlue

Do think the city of culture link is a little problematic given the current situation. Either it’s the club trolling the council or they designed / planned it hoping we’d be back. The kit itself is a little, busy, but some nice touches again and very bespoke! Will let it fester in my head and decide later.

Great_Expectations

I really like it, surprised at the mostly negative reaction!

It’s a real shame about the Council link, but ultimately Coventry is our home and it’s right to be involved in the City of Culture stuff, even if we were initially excluded.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Looks like some sort of pagan symbolism.
If Fisher, Eastwood or Duggins come across a large man like structure made of wicker I would advise them to get away from there sharpish

I'd advise them all to take a closer look, ignore what charlie says & play with matches....

Paul Anthony

It’s not a bad design but there is a LOT going on.

Maybe that's the plan... There's so much going on with it that opposition players will be so confused looking at it, which makes them play badly and we go on an unbeaten run...

Liquid Gold

Yeah, way to go, they really stuck it to the real villain, the.... [checks notes] head of ops at Coventry City of Culture. Ricoh return surely imminent now.
I think we should be making noise to everyone at every available opportunity that we've been fucking shafted.

Great_Expectations

YMc3nIU.jpg

I can't justify £50 on myself for a shirt, but the baby ones are on black friday discount. That's both a Christmas present and a disapproving wife in one fell swoop

Great find! I’m getting this for the baby and the sleep suit for the 15 month old. I’ll also deal with the disapproving partner; 99% sure she threw away the last CCFC baby grow I purchased.....

Wiseoldfool

Yeah, way to go, they really stuck it to the real villain, the.... [checks notes] head of ops at Coventry City of Culture. Ricoh return surely imminent now.
I was going to say similar time for the council to respond in kind

Users who are viewing this thread