32,000 sold already (13 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Anyone having problems getting in the system, use Chrome. Got straight on and booked the ticket's.

Disappointed no complementary binoculars with the tickets as I am sitting up in the clouds ;)

What block did you get Moff in the end? I'm now in 552 after some confusion over the group I'm going with. Managed to get the others sold as well.

Glad you got your 4 pal.

Kingokings204

Seems a fair few left. Would of thought it will make general sale on Monday fairly easily imo. I may be wrong but I just went in the website and seems loads left. I think general sale will need more mind you

Joelly

Just had confirmation from my Dad he's managed to pick up our tickets in between meetings at work!! Some people arent bothered but this is massive for me as I started going when I was 7, the year after we got relegated from the prem.

Got my grandad coming too. His first game in about 6 years I think, struggled to sit down on small seats for a long period of time. He missed out on the FA Cup Final so buzzing for him at 82

EDIT: He also got one for my cousin who decided to stop supporting city when he was 10 around 2010 and started following Man City. Not happy with that personally

Wiseoldfool

Just had confirmation from my Dad he's managed to pick up our tickets in between meetings at work!! Some people arent bothered but this is massive for me as I started going when I was 7, the year after we got relegated from the prem.

Got my grandad coming too. His first game in about 6 years I think, struggled to sit down on small seats for a long period of time. He missed out on the FA Cup Final so buzzing for him at 82
I'm sure you'll all enjoy your day with your family.I went in 87 with my dad,sadly no longer with us, my wife and 3kids aged 7,10and 13.Going this time i'm the grandad,my kids late 30's/40,with the grandkids and can't leave the wife at home,yeah we're still together. Can't wait bring it on.

skybluebeduff

EDIT: He also got one for my cousin who decided to stop supporting city when he was 10 around 2010 and started following Man City. Not happy with that personally
Tell your cousin that there is only one Sky Blue!! ;)

skybluebeduff

sounds like it very busy then
17203207_1723606544619222_5331166679632049009_n.jpg

Curley

how many blocks left to open? 534-527?

Will block 534 definitely open? Is this within our allocation?

I ordered three row 1 seats in block 537, confirmation number was displayed to confirm my booking. Didn't receive a confirmation email so checked my account but nothing is in the booking history. Customer services couldn't do anything for me so I'm hoping they open 534.

Kingokings204

im not worried. and im not including extra tickets

6-7k to general sale is not many at all imo

I think it is as at one point I didn't think it would make it. Not only that we will get 10k more imo so having 17k left is a lot to sell if we can?

covcity4life

I ordered three row 1 seats in block 537, confirmation number was displayed to confirm my booking. Didn't receive a confirmation email so checked my account but nothing is in the booking history. Customer services couldn't do anything for me so I'm hoping they open 534.

keep on top of it.

Liquid Gold

534 is open go go go!

Users who are viewing this thread