3 new signings - Conor Henderson , Jamie Reckford , Franck Moussa (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

nobbynutkins

Moussa looks to be doing most of his stuff in wide areas here...

[video=youtube;wIDInLGdmiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDInLGdmiE[/video]

Nick

Administrator
Its been a while since we had a player run at defenders with pace, was Mifsud the last?

skyblueman

Loving this ... Good start Robins.. straight in there no messing

"I'm in charge - I choose the players and to hell with whether they are already here or not"

LJC_CCFC

Its been a while since we had a player run at defenders with pace, was Mifsud the last?

Arguably Nimely and King, but they have been few and far between. It has been blatantly obvious that there is a distinct lack of pace in this squad.

torchomatic

skybluejack10

REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED! need cody to start tomorrow though!!!
so excited! but the problem with what that barnsley fan was speaking of the other day about robins being a "loanaholic" could be proved to be true already!
but it's good we now have a manager who knows who to bring in. a creative player, a quick, skillful player and competition for left back.

skybluejack10

is moussa does well he'll sign perminently because leicester don't need him anymore. doubt conor would sign but maybe the left back?

torchomatic

Certainly looks to have pace.

hill83

Don't know much (anything) about these 3 players, but ANYTHING new has to be better than the gifts we have been left with so far this season.

skyblueman

REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED! need cody to start tomorrow though!!!
so excited! but the problem with what that barnsley fan was speaking of the other day about robins being a "loanaholic" could be proved to be true already!
but it's good we now have a manager who knows who to bring in. a creative player, a quick, skillful player and competition for left back.

At this stage who cares if he's a loanaholic - seriously I don't care it's about results and this is HIS team now and if the current squad have issues then bollocks to them - get over it and play for your team or clear off

skybluejack10

just asked my mate who's absolutely leicester through and through about moussa and this is what he said:
he's skilful, strong, good player, I rated him when he was at Leicester

torchomatic

And we can quote him on that, if necessary?

just asked my mate who's absolutely leicester through and through about moussa and this is what he said:

NuneatonSkyBlue

My Leicester season ticket holding mate has said a similar thing and reckons he'll do well for us

SkyBlue_Bear83

The lads obviously impressed Robins in his first training session if he felt the need to sign 3 new players

4 signings including a coach in one day and a deal agreed for the Ricoh, if we win tomorrow my positivity scale will be higher than it has for 18 months

Oh also the board won't back Robins

ajsccfc

It doesn't necessarily paint Robins as a loan merchant. He took over outside of a transfer window for one thing, he doesn't really have too much in the way of choice.

hill83

So what's the deal with this Moussa contract terminated mutually at LCFC and only 23...

I reckon they didn't want him as they are loaded and have better players. Just a guess.
Or are we looking for something more sinister.........

torchomatic

aodea

Delighted, Henderson looks very good Lots of talk about him after game for Under 21s over here. Givens the Irish under 21 manager said if he is fit he will be a star for him.

Robbins at least has shown his intent. after the worst result i remember as a Coventry fan this week is looking up.

1nilandwe...

Wow! I only turned away for a second and all of a sudden the team has changed again.

My fear of Robins was that 1 man couldn't change the ethos of a whole club. Now he's got his own number two and three new players hopefully that will help give everybody else a kick up the arse.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Wow! I only turned away for a second and all of a sudden the team has changed again.

My fear of Robins was that 1 man couldn't change the ethos of a whole club. Now he's got his own number two and three new players hopefully that will help give everybody else a kick up the arse.

This ^...imagine coming into work, getting told you've a new boss, he's brought in a new right hand man and three new guys.

If that doesn't make you buck up your ideas nothing will...

Nonleagueherewecome

Sky Blues

Anyone got any idea how long Moussa's short-term contract is? From the feedback, it sounds like he could be a good player. It would be a pity to lose him in January or next summer if he lives up to that billing.

Users who are viewing this thread