22 Premier League next season (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

I think we will play again and we will see the season out (behind closed doors) played live on ifollow.
Hope so anyway.

Brylowes

I think we will play again and we will see the season out (behind closed doors) played live on ifollow.
Hope so anyway.
There is absolutely nothing I’ve seen in the last week that makes me even remotely
Think this will happen, but we will see and I really hope you are right.

Last edited:

Otis

Looking highly unlikely I think. We are going to be full-on into the heart of this thing in about 4-8 weeks.

Hope it can happen, but now beginning to think it may be a forlorn hope.

fernandopartridge

Then it would have to be , it’s an unprecedented situation and I just can’t think of a
Fairer way, we are on the homestretch as far as the league is concerned so surely
It’s only fair that the teams occupying the auto slots go up.
I think to relegate any team would be unfair as they could argue they were going to
Fight their way out of it, how many times have we done it.
To void the whole thing as though 30 + games never happened can’t be the right way
To go ‘can it.
Agree with you, just wonder where they'll make the difference up.

djr8369

I haven’t a clue what you are talking about

Over the weekend you were saying if the season stops teams in autos go up as long as PL let teams. Only difference was you said there wouldn’t be relegations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Over the weekend you were saying if the season stops teams in autos go up as long as PL let teams. Only difference was you said there wouldn’t be relegations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my comment was regarding relegation.

Users who are viewing this thread