21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (7 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

Wayne Rooney says Derby are looking to sign James Garner, Teden Mengi and Liam Delap on loan.

If they get those then that’s not even fair. They’d be on such high wages and any other club wouldn’t be able to afford them but cause it’s Rooney and cause their fucked I bet they’d get them for free as a favour.

It’s like when you are last on Mario Kart and get the rocket cause your soooo shit and it leaps you forward into like 4th place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Just watching the Blackburn game. The commentator siad they had none in and 11 out (not including Armstrong who is being "rested" today.

blunted

He didn’t get into the side after a while did he? Unless you’re claiming the Oldham manager wasn’t watching their games or training?
The Oldham fans were loving H in midfield especially after he scored that rocket free kick. He was playing every week until the management change and a route 1 (Keith Curle ex Wimbledon player as manager). Hopefully a league 2 again loan will materialise.

SlowerThanPlatt

The Oldham fans were loving H in midfield especially after he scored that rocket free kick. He was playing every week until the management change and a route 1 (Keith Curle ex Wimbledon player as manager). Hopefully a league 2 again loan will materialise.

His only goal for Oldham was a penalty

TomRad85

I think Hilßner would be a reasonable signing for mid table league 2 going off last season. So clearly no use to us but maybe someone could take him and at least take part of the wage.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

If they get those then that’s not even fair. They’d be on such high wages and any other club wouldn’t be able to afford them but cause it’s Rooney and cause their fucked I bet they’d get them for free as a favour.

It’s like when you are last on Mario Kart and get the rocket cause your soooo shit and it leaps you forward into like 4th place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s entirely fair and within the embargo rules

procdoc

I expect you’ll be the first to wet the bed if we don’t hammer them then.
I think today was a tough introduction to championship football for Peterborough. Luton are in the ascendancy as a club and they have a lot of pace in the side.
Peterborough tried to play direct to JCH but he got little change out of the Luton back line. Peterborough’s defence looked very slow and ponderous, one of their centre halves made Hyam look like Usain Bolt

Londonccfcfan

I said this to a mate. Outside Sheff utd, WBA, Fulham and Bournemouth, it’s hard to see how the other 20 teams will end up
It's a level playing field.

Judging by some of the attendances today in championship...the finances arnt going to improve too much.

Without looking figures this has got to be one of the lowest aggregate attendance figures for the championship for opening weekend ever.

COV

It's a level playing field.

Judging by some of the attendances today in championship...the finances arnt going to improve too much.

Without looking figures this has got to be one of the lowest aggregate attendance figures for the championship for opening weekend ever.

Derby haven’t actually released theirs yet, gleeful Forest fans posting pictures of sparsely populated stands & taking the piss out of them

baldy

So, no more additions before our first game.

Please tell me again how our transfer window has gone swimmingly.

What‘s the misery for? We’ve still got Hamer & O’Hare plus so what if we’ve not got James or Ostigaard? We‘ve had an upgrade in strikers,Waghorn will definitely prove to be more streetwise than Baka or Biamou were because of his experience alone at this level plus we’ve added in other areas - we’ll be fine

CDK

We have not sold/released any of our better players. Not very often this happens.
That piont is important as keeping hamer ,COH and the team spirit will be important and the team will be better equipped for the second season experience wise this season.

Reactions: Dog

CDK

It's a shame there's not a budget over to sign cranie as he'd be cover accross the backline.

Hobo

Derby haven’t actually released theirs yet, gleeful Forest fans posting pictures of sparsely populated stands & taking the piss out of them

Did Forrest fans go to Derby game to take pictures of sparsely populated stands 😂

Hobo

It's a shame there's not a budget over to sign cranie as he'd be cover accross the backline.

Not bothered. We had a look and passed. Training with our u23's to try and keep fit - so hardly a queue waiting to snap him up.

Users who are viewing this thread