21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

6ft 5” Luton CB Sonny Bradley, out of contract in June. Looks a bit of a mean bastard.

covboy1987

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this- Jamie Paterson - I’ve been told on pretty good authority that a deal has been agreed - My source has given me a few good tips in the past that were true

Ccfcisparks

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this- Jamie Paterson - I’ve been told on pretty good authority that a deal has been agreed - My source has given me a few good tips in the past that were true
Who has he told you that has been true in the past

Sky Blue Harry H

Just looking at Chelsea's bench tonight, and if they recalled their loan players, I reckon they could pick a 3rd eleven that would hold their own in The Championship. Ridiculous. Hopefully AV can pull some strings/ use his contacts.

higgs

Would he be our top earner?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Good player but will his attitude rub Robins up the wrong way. Wouldn’t be overly thrilled if we signed him. Not sure he significantly better than we already have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

Good player but will his attitude rub Robins up the wrong way. Wouldn’t be overly thrilled if we signed him. Not sure he significantly better than we already have

Has he a bad attitude?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SBAndy

He is significantly better than our backup options there, definitely worth considering for depth. Depends on wages though, I suppose.

D

Deleted member 11652

He is significantly better than our backup options there, definitely worth considering for depth. Depends on wages though, I suppose.

Wages, fitness and the fact he’ll probably want a 3/4 year deal aged 29 and he has no sell on value

SBT

£1 million for Gyokeres would be too steep for me - would rather pick up a free transfer or loan for the year and pay them £19k a week with that money, which would surely get you a real difference maker.

SleepyGinger

£1 million for Gyokeres would be too steep for me - would rather pick up a free transfer or loan for the year and pay them £19k a week with that money, which would surely get you a real difference maker.
I think if we end up with Gyokores it will be for next to nothing. Potentially free with a sell on clause, he’s been ok but there’s not going to be teams above us in the pecking order looking at him.

SleepyGinger

Ian maatsen, left wing back at Charlton on loan from Chelsea, started playing lwb for them but been playing as winger as they moved to a back 4. Looks brilliant going forward but only 5ft7.

Users who are viewing this thread