21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (11 Viewers)

stupot07

Bright and Duckens Nazon would make good additions to the squad
We havent seen either of them play for a couple of years. Neither have been good enough for the championship previously.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bertola

I think Dabo has shown enough in his few appearances to show he can step up. Question marks still over Rose though. He's had a few shockers this season, hopefully it's down to the stop-start nature of his season

mrtrench

These are the players I think we should go for:

Bouma Bosma
Charlie Wakefield
Reise Allassabi
Dexter Walters
Jak Hikman
Callum Maycock
Zain Westbrooke
Jordan Ponticelli
Junior Brown
Jordy Hiwula
Tom Bayliss
Lee Burge
Liam O'Brien
Tom Davis
Stuart Bevon
Jordan Willis
Jack Grimmer
Tony Andreu
Conor Chaplin
Tennai Watson

and Carl Baker.

twistandshout

Dont know if this is true, I only sore it online

Former Chelsea youngster Charlie Colkett is eyeing a return to England.

The Mirror says Colkett could be on his way back to England after a successful spell in Sweden.

Colkett, 24, was one of Chelsea's brightest prospects and played for England from under-16s to u-20 level, has been at Ostersunds for the past two years.

But the Swedish club have been hit by financial problems which could see him return to English football even though he has 18 months left on his current deal.

Ostersunds may be willing to sell on the cheap

Apparently training with us.Fits our model. Adi will know him.Attacking or defensive central midfielder.

no_loyalty

These are the players I think we should go for:

Bouma Bosma
Charlie Wakefield
Reise Allassabi
Dexter Walters
Jak Hikman
Callum Maycock
Zain Westbrooke
Jordan Ponticelli
Junior Brown
Jordy Hiwula
Tom Bayliss
Lee Burge
Liam O'Brien
Tom Davis
Stuart Bevon
Jordan Willis
Jack Grimmer
Tony Andreu
Conor Chaplin
Tennai Watson

and Carl Baker.

Surprised you have knowledge of such players, considering you are a Rotherham fan 😉

Mucca Mad Boys

James Collins has just scored his 10th of the season, making it two 10+ goal Championship seasons in a row after getting 26 in his last League 1 season, but he's not enough of an upgrade on Biamou for some people here.

Am I missing something because I can’t see why he would leave Luton?

I’m sure he’d make a good signing. However, I’m confident that Walker and Godden could score a similar amount to Collins if they stay fit. Therefore, we should probably look for a player who has the right attributes and can challenge those two for the starting berth.

higgs

Am I missing something because I can’t see why he would leave Luton?

I’m sure he’d make a good signing. However, I’m confident that Walker and Godden could score a similar amount to Collins if they stay fit. Therefore, we should probably look for a player who has the right attributes and can challenge those two for the starting berth.
He's out of contract in the summer suppose it comes down to could we better the wages being offered by Luton and does he fancy moving back to cov

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Anyone think Rose and Dabo could be like new signings if they have a full pre season. I think both have suffered the most from the intense season

Those two especially, but I'd like to add Pask into that. Been so unlucky with injury and not featured much at all in his favoured position. Has a little bit of pace as well.

rexo87

Keeping more with our transfer philosophy than most suggestions.

Montsma (Lincoln) CB - bit of a brute who can actually play as well. Has scored a fair few goals from CB as well this season

Morgan Rogers (Lincoln on loan from Man City) CM/CAM - have seen this lad a few times and looks the real deal. Natural step up from league 1 and only 18 so won’t be joining City’s first team squad

Mendez Gomes (Morecambe) Winger/CAM - bit of a rough diamond. Spanish. Bags of talent and still young (23 off top of my head). Scored plenty this season from wide midfield.

Tshimanga (Boreham Wood) Striker - 58 in 95 in mix of national league prem and south in last 3 seasons. Only 23. Pacy - gives us something a bit different up front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

Keeping more with our transfer philosophy than most suggestions.

Montsma (Lincoln) CB - bit of a brute who can actually play as well. Has scored a fair few goals from CB as well this season

Morgan Rogers (Lincoln on loan from Man City) CM/CAM - have seen this lad a few times and looks the real deal. Natural step up from league 1 and only 18 so won’t be joining City’s first team squad

Mendez Gomes (Morecambe) Winger/CAM - bit of a rough diamond. Spanish. Bags of talent and still young (23 off top of my head). Scored plenty this season from wide midfield.

Tshimanga (Boreham Wood) Striker - 58 in 95 in mix of national league prem and south in last 3 seasons. Only 23. Pacy - gives us something a bit different up front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big yes to Monstma

skyblueelephant76

Not for me. Too one dimensional & not mobile enough. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody at this level took a punt on him as a backup/different option but doesn't suit the way we play at all.
Sky reporting that Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Forest and Millwall are all after him

Frostie

Lets be honest, to win at the moment we have had to play that way too.

Yeah, to an extent but I don't necessarily mean just going more direct. Wyke is a striker that thrives on wingers getting quality crosses into the box. Not saying we couldn't change philosophy of course but think it's more likely we'd try to find someone that fits what we do rather than vice versa.

I'm all for a target man & wouldn't be too concerned if they weren't massively prolific but had pace/power. A better version of Baka if you like.

junglej13

Kyle Edwards from West Brom was one I thought we may go in for. Was apparently a done deal to join on loan 18 months ago until West Brom changed their mind. Think he nearly went to Luton on loan in this Jan transfer window and I believe he's out of contract in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread