21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (6 Viewers)

larry_david

Tbf I think Moore is a decent keeper. He's suffered from being at a club that got back to back promotions and hung around

Frostie

Does he come for crosses is he good with his feet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Been a long time since he's played any run of games & was always a very good shotstopper & decent with his feet but coming for crosses certainly wasn't one of his strengths.

Was in the League One Team of the Year when Sheff Utd got promoted which is about the only time he's ever been first choice.
Not a huge slight on him that though when the keepers he's been back up to are Wojciech Szczesny, David Marshall, Dean Henderson & Aaron Ramsdale.

Terry_dactyl

Been a long time since he's played any run of games & was always a very good shotstopper & decent with his feet but coming for crosses certainly wasn't one of his strengths.

Was in the League One Team of the Year when Sheff Utd got promoted which is about the only time he's ever been first choice.
Not a huge slight on him that though when the keepers he's been back up to are Wojciech Szczesny, David Marshall, Dean Henderson & Aaron Ramsdale.
So he’s as good as Burge?! Sign him up!

Ccfcisparks

And a full international.

for the Isle of Wight

Evo1883

And a full international.

for the Isle of Wight

giphy.gif

mark82

Suggested him a few weeks back, was part of their L1 title winning side. Been number 2 to Henderson and Ramsdale recently

Remember you suggesting him. I'd heard at the time we were looking at him but if I'm honest I don't know much about him. Comments from Sheff Utd fans when he was announced as leaving make me think he could be a decent signing.

Garryb80

I know he is 34 , but maybe we should look at Tim sparv , finnish defensive midfielder , has looked decent in the euros , last played in the greek first division , is currently without a club , wages shouldn’t be too high , maybe worth a punt?
Sure the commentator said he was retiring after the tournament

D

Deleted member 2477

The EFL need to communicate this soon then, as the fixtures will be announced on Thursday.
Surely if they dont dock the points on last seasons league table then Wycombe will also appeal it and the EFL and fixtures will be in the same mess

Users who are viewing this thread