21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (5 Viewers)

cooperskyblue

Hate them lot
😬 maybe this is the moment I don't reveal I do some content stuff for them. 🤣 Writing the Memory Lane Pieces from last season and some of the post match Lives.

I don't run the twitter or any of the social media at all, the others are the ones who set it up, I just joined last season.

With Covid not actually met any of them in person yet but they certainly try hard to get players on the podcasts etc and still being relatively new, there are always things to improve.

SlowerThanPlatt

😬 maybe this is the moment I don't reveal I do some content stuff for them. 🤣 Writing the Memory Lane Pieces from last season and some of the post match Lives.

I don't run the twitter or any of the social media at all, the others are the ones who set it up, I just joined last season.

With Covid not actually met any of them in person yet but they certainly try hard to get players on the podcasts etc and still being relatively new, there are always things to improve.

Personally I prefer the Nii Lamptey Show lot more flow. The ones I’ve listened to of SBE they get an answer and don’t push for anything more, almost as if they’re in awe. More the merrier though

cooperskyblue

Personally I prefer the Nii Lamptey Show lot more flow. The ones I’ve listened to of SBE they get an answer and don’t push for anything more, almost as if they’re in awe. More the merrier though
I haven't done many of the player podcasts. Been asked but with other commitments not been able to as of yet. I know they want to try and improve the flow etc to make it as good as possible.

cooperskyblue

I mean it was widely reported on here that Bright was about , before their initial tweet. Doing what most do, spotting it on here, putting it on Twitter and acting ITK
Well you can frame it like that and sure there are a lot of accounts that do. But the fake itk are the ones who post countless things that are just false and made up.

I certainly don't talk to the other guys about stuff I see on here, I hope that the guys on here are right and stuff comes to fruition.

But I do know that 1 of the other guys does have a connection. Genuinely.

aviles

Iv heard we have been in talks with bright for quite some time and is supposedly close to joining. As great a talent as he was for us in league 1. Im not sure i would want him back based on what other players said about him on podcasts. We dont need anyone thinking they are bigger than the club

wheres my doubters at? 😂👀

SleepyGinger

Luton really have made some wonderful signings.
Out of interest who do you think is a wonderful signing? I think Campbell and Burke are good signings, Bell was Blackburn’s 2nd choice left back, Jerome and Lansbury would of outraged most on here if we signed them and mendes Gomes is stepping up from league 2

Ccfcisparks

Out of interest who do you think is a wonderful signing? I think Campbell and Burke are good signings, Bell was Blackburn’s 2nd choice left back, Jerome and Lansbury would of outraged most on here if we signed them and mendes Gomes is stepping up from league 2
Campbell and Burke we would all be waxing lyrical about if we had signed, Mendes Gomes the same. Lansbury is a good signing and most would welcome the experience. Bell is a good signing and would be our first choice LB guaranteed. Its a great window and if we had pulled off these signings half our fan base would be saying we will finish top half.

Sky Blue Pete

Campbell and Burke we would all be waxing lyrical about if we had signed, Mendes Gomes the same. Lansbury is a good signing and most would welcome the experience. Bell is a good signing and would be our first choice LB guaranteed. Its a great window and if we had pulled off these signings half our fan base would be saying we will finish top half.
They will

SleepyGinger

I’d of been happy with Burke and Campbell yeah, I think we will end up with a better left back than Bell and wouldn’t go near the other 2. Mendes Gomes time will tell, we all know how big the step up is from league 2.

Users who are viewing this thread