2023-24 New Kit Thread (2 Viewers)

AJB1983

Judging by the recent releases by Hummel, given it’s their 100th anniversary I wouldn’t be surprised by another 1988/1989 remake - they’ve just released a remake of the classic Denmark shirt and saying it will be used by multiple clubs across the season - St Etienne seem one of the first.

Also a v neck collar…

EalingSB

Judging by the recent releases by Hummel, given it’s their 100th anniversary I wouldn’t be surprised by another 1988/1989 remake - they’ve just released a remake of the classic Denmark shirt and saying it will be used by multiple clubs across the season - St Etienne seem one of the first.

Also a v neck collar…
I got the new Denmark shirt at the weekend - so nice. You’re right - Hummel will be rolling this out for numerous clubs. 3DE2C897-6236-4EB7-A7DB-45AFC58EDD36.jpeg

Reactions: AOM

rob9872

I asked Covcept to do me a ' sky blue out' kit a bit like the Arsenal black our one. Must've missed it as they said previously requested but this was the result. Personally I'd love it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_075508_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_075508_Twitter.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 157

AOM

I asked Covcept to do me a ' sky blue out' kit a bit like the Arsenal black our one. Must've missed it as they said previously requested but this was the result. Personally I'd love it.
I do like the idea of a full Sky Blue kit, I'm not sure if there are any rules in the football league with them?
Guess as long as you can see player names and numbers, it's okay.

I know we've already done the design, but this Denmark third kit would be incredible in sky blue

1686644360615.png

Last edited:

mark82

Not sure sponsors would love it so much.

rob9872

Not sure sponsors would love it so much.
Tbh I'd like to see a poll to have no sponsors. Eg we can price the shirts at £50 to have a sponsor or £60 not to. I recon we must sell 20k shirts per season so £200k is probably more than we've been paid by eg Boyle Sports.

AOM

Tin foil hat on, but is 'Sudan brown' (apparently this is usually a bit darker) a possible hint at a new kit colour scheme?

1686662383682.png
Or did the designers just pick the most random colour they could find in the Dulux chart and went with it?

1686662424355.png

Users who are viewing this thread