20 mins to get in the ground. (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

I turned up late today. Got there with 5 minutes to go, and the queue was almost back to the road, I got in before the game kicked off, much faster using the paper tickets.

Me too. Got there 1455 and the queue just evaporated. I was on seat by kick off.

Lucky it seems!

mattylad

ok so I can forgive them for the issues of the first two games but they now have plenty of time to get all of the issues sorted..so for the next game no excuses

chiefdave

But you have to "scan" those kind of tickets on some kind of machine. That technology isn't at the Ricoh and we don't own the Ricoh.

I can't help feeling that all this "don't let the club buy the ground" stuff is starting to bite some people on the arse. You can't have it all ways. Write to ACL to see if they will pay for your PDF scanning system.

You can do it on handheld devices, you would just need someone on each entrance to scan them and the turnstile set to open. The ticketing companies will either sell you them or you can hire them for the day. They will even supply staff to do the scanning if required. It wouldn't take long to setup - on several of the systems I've used you could easily get the Ricoh setup in an afternoon, all they need to do is import the ground seating plan into a new ticketing system. They could also move to one properly hosted that doesn't fall over when more than 3 people try to buy a ticket.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

was no wait behind the north stand around kick off but the tesco stand seemed crazy busy mainly due to some areas only having 1 of 4 turnstiles open. surely its simple agency work that get a few people in to take stubs and operate a turnstile

WillieStanley

So what is the current deal, oh dearest SISU plant?
Nobody outside of the clique knows so tell us your font of knowledge.....

...Tim?

Have you seen the things he's written about SISU in the past? Plant? If you were to accuse RFC of being a plant for anyone, it would be ACL... But I would do no such thing!!

Perhaps he's just an objective bloke on a football forum?

Users who are viewing this thread