2 Year extension with BoyleSport (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

If we got Burger King on our shirts as Stevenage(?) did, are you likely enough to go out and gorge yourself into obesity?

No as you wouldn’t get Stevenage offering buy one get one free on Whoppers every week I guess

DD7AF446-3C99-4BFF-B052-81E0DA052BF6.jpeg

chiefdave

No as you wouldn’t get Stevenage offering buy one get one free on Whoppers every week I guess

View attachment 19954
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Have you ever heard of the Stevenage Football Club? Probably not – they play in the English soccer fourth division. But, the BURGER KING® brand has heard of them. In fact, the brand sponsors the soccer club and is launching the “Stevenage Challenge,” a series of challenges for soccer fans that, if completed, will reward participants with menu favorites like the WHOPPER® sandwich, Chicken Sandwich, and Chicken Fries for free only through Uber Eats®*.

cov4theprem

I notice that for Birmingham City, the Boyle Sport logo has appeared on several of the club shop training tops and zippers. I can live with it on the kits, but I hope we don't also go down that path.

Adge

Would you agree the continued investment into football from these companies shows they’re getting the results they want?
Don’t know mate-I guess the shareholders will no doubt tell us that.
Would we book a flight as a Man City fan as they are sponsored by Etihad?
No doubt some probably would.

Users who are viewing this thread