19/20 Accounts (3 Viewers)

Colin Steins Smile

OSB is an accountant and I’m not but this isn’t great and the real problem to me is the loans are growing and the interest against them is huge. It’s starting to spiral and unlike other clubs these owners have zero emotional investment

Worrying
The rate of interest being charged tp the club against the loans is eye watering 14%, 11.4% & 19.5%.... !

These sorts of rates look more like pay day loans than a proper financial product. The clubs weakness is that we have no assets to secure a better rate of interest against.

Until we can pay those loans down the clubs scope for competing towards the top of the championship is severely compromised. As for building a stadium .......Bob hope & no hope ......from these accounts.

Sky Blue Pete

Youve basically positioned your club on here as some kind of revolutionary businesss model

The fact is you have dodgy owners who don’t seem to care which of the portfolio of clubs they own to invest in and are essentially the same as ours without the initial disastrous failed loans.

You are a relegation from massive asset disposal and also your brand of football is poor and I expect a difficult season ahead

A lot in your forum agree with me and not you
Can you explain how player purchases are revenue losses and player sales are capital asset sales

Grendel

I know you want it to be the case but it’s just not correct unless you are going for the joy Seppalla not being the owner. Much like taxi for robins I think you’re not balanced as you just want a change of ownership. Richardson?

Does she personally put in the loans?

Grendel

Never ? .
Well I never saw that coming life’s full of the unexpected eh.

let’s be honest a bloke who spends time on other fans forums has loser stamped all over him

Grendel

Did Richardson put the money in? Did McGinnity?

Mcginnity did. But your all over the place as you’ve missed A third name off the list and that’s why we are here!

Sky Blue Pete

Mcginnity did. But your all over the place as you’ve missed A third name off the list and that’s why we are here!
I’m bored with you seeking to undermine the club you love at every turn. If you’ve got some investors together get the offer in until then we are where we are.
James
Robins

Two huge errors of a Burge level there

Grendel

I’m bored with you seeking to undermine the club you love at every turn. If you’ve got some investors together get the offer in until then we are where we are.
James
Robins

Two huge errors of a Burge level there

Extremely random - so do you agree with OSB and his analysis or not?

Grendel

Course why?

Well he’s saying it’s all a clusterfuck contributed by the nonsense decision to move to Birmingham with escalating out of control loans at massive interest rates isn’t he?

Sky Blue Pete

Well he’s saying it’s all a clusterfuck contributed by the nonsense decision to move to Birmingham with escalating out of control loans at massive interest rates isn’t he?
He didn’t use the term cluster fuck. The decision he referred to as not all choice on account of Sisu and maybe more people involved. The situation is getting gradually worse. You are a bit of a reactionary really. I’m glad robins and boddy see sense in carrying on with the ongoing project.

Grendel

He didn’t use the term cluster fuck. The decision he referred to as not all choice on account of Sisu and maybe more people involved. The situation is getting gradually worse. You are a bit of a reactionary really. I’m glad robins and boddy see sense in carrying on with the ongoing project.

Did the move to Birmingham worsen the accounts?

Hobo

Does she personally put in the loans?

You don't know whether she does or doesn't. A Hedgefund would suggest a group of investors and she could be one?

Whether she does or doesn't she still has to keep her investors happy.

If they or she can make money out of investing in Coventry why would she want to kill it off?

Even rich people don't just invest in a football club out of pure love.

I don't like our owners but I wouldn't want a lot of the others either - billionaires or not.

Hobo

Club also believes they can re-coup some losses from pandemic through business insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports clubs haven't been successful so far.

Grendel

You don't know whether she does or doesn't. A Hedgefund would suggest a group of investors and she could be one?

Whether she does or doesn't she still has to keep her investors happy.

If they or she can make money out of investing in Coventry why would she want to kill it off?

Even rich people don't just invest in a football club out of pure love.

I don't like our owners but I wouldn't want a lot of the others either - billionaires or not.

she doesn’t

Grendel

He’s no idea what he means, he’s an rambling idiot.

Says the bloke who was laughed out of his own forum - you are the astute of Sunderland

Users who are viewing this thread