16 year old murdered in Wood End (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Pisses me off the mall and sun lead with facts that he was shot in the back. Great stuff. Bloody idiots

Sure we’ll have marches etc etc

AJB1983

IOPC have come out already and said contrary to reports on their evidence he was NOT shot in the back.

Also worth remembering that for armed police discharging a weapon (which would potentially result in a fatality) is the absolute last resort when looking to neutralise the threat....

Sky Blue Pete

IOPC have come out already and said contrary to reports on their evidence he was NOT shot in the back.

Also worth remembering that for armed police discharging a weapon (which would potentially result in a fatality) is the absolute last resort when looking to neutralise the threat....
Only if you don’t believe everyone who you know even if you know they are complete arseholes

Nick

Administrator

That's the thing, last resort to kill somebody raiding for weed? Do they even usually take guns?

oucho

I suspect that if he was a drug dealer, he was known to the police who also knew him to carry guns to protect his money and plants from rival underworld types. Therefore when they did the bust, they went in armed. When they went in, he went for this gun, thinking he was under attack from a rival or something, and so they shot him. Reading between the lines, that seems the most plausible explanation / sequence of events.

stupot07

I suspect that if he was a drug dealer, he was known to the police who also knew him to carry guns to protect his money and plants from rival underworld types. Therefore when they did the bust, they went in armed. When they went in, he went for this gun, thinking he was under attack from a rival or something, and so they shot him. Reading between the lines, that seems the most plausible explanation / sequence of events.
IMO, If they had been armed, and he had reached for a gun that information would have already been released as part of the Police statement

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
IMO, If they had been armed, and he had reached for a gun that information would have already been released as part of the Police statement

Do they usually announce that straight away? Would think it needs to be reviewed by the relevent people and look at footage and have an inquest etc.

stupot07

Do they usually announce that straight away? Would think it needs to be reviewed by the relevent people and look at footage and have an inquest etc.
From what I remember from other similar events, they usually strongly hint "a man believed to have been armed" or "in possession of a fire arm".

I've got horrible feeling this incident it going to end up coming out as a massive cock up. They are in the minority but you do get them that end up as being unlawfuy killed.

Nick

Administrator
From what I remember from other similar events, they usually strongly hint "a man believed to have been armed" or "in possession of a fire arm".

I've got horrible feeling this incident it going to end up coming out as a massive cock up. They are in the minority but you do get them that end up as being unlawfuy killed.

At least if they all had body cameras there's more chance of it coming out than years ago when it could be covered up.

They will know exactly what happened so guess it's just the process of what they do now

LastGarrison

Maybe him being in the forces up until last year had the Police a little itchy on the trigger knowing he is trained to kill?

Still, at the moment, the whole story really doesn’t add up......

Nick

Administrator
Maybe him being in the forces up until last year had the Police a little itchy on the trigger knowing he is trained to kill?

Still, at the moment, the whole story really doesn’t add up......
The thing with that is that I don't think it was his house so how would they know he was there etc.

The Lurker

The thing with that is that I don't think it was his house so how would they know he was there etc.

the police would have been watching the house. if he was known which I would say he was then that would have been why armed police turned up. the police no matter what twats lon here say, have messed up. massively you don’t go shooting unarmed people in houses. you have terrorists ffs with knives in towns and cities not getting shot who are more of a threat?

Macca

Already starting to drop of the news radar. Where are the riots, protests, celebrity interventions and social media melt downs?

Nick

Administrator
the police would have been watching the house. if he was known which I would say he was then that would have been why armed police turned up. the police no matter what twats lon here say, have messed up. massively you don’t go shooting unarmed people in houses. you have terrorists ffs with knives in towns and cities not getting shot who are more of a threat?
Has it been confirmed he was unarmed now?

Otis

Well he was in possession of an arm, so they got it half right.

Nick

Administrator
no which means he was unarmed. if he was armed it would have been confirmed by now.
Something doesnt add up as to why so many with guns were there. I guess more will come out sooner or later.

Also, why so many shots fired? If multiple police then did they all think he was a threat to life. If just one then why fire so many times?

Last edited:

Otis

I for one am not going to jump to any conclusions and await more info. ;)

Everyone on here is just guessing and the police might well have been told this bloke was armed, be it guns or Samurai swords. We simply don't know and do not know whether there has been a police cock-up, or not, or whether the shooting was justified or not.

Macca

Everyone on here is just guessing and the police might well have been told this bloke was armed, be it guns or Samurai swords. We simply don't know and do not know whether there has been a police cock-up, or not, or whether the shooting was justified or not.

Oh it's pure speculation but that's what the internet is for

clint van damme

You're right Otis, but I do find it strange, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to the victim, how much coverage the Surrey train stabbing is getting in comparison to this.
It's an horrendous crime so not complaining that it's getting extensive coverage but this seems to have pretty much dropped off the radar nationally in comparison.

CovInEssex

Knew him distantly, nice lad, hard c**t mind.

I believe one of his friends or a family member (who wasn't even there) started the "running away/in the back" rumour.

The police need to release the footage. Just saying abc happened won't be enough and just fuels a cover up.

Nick

Administrator
They won't release the footage to the public. It will go to all the investigating bodies won't it?

Nick

Administrator

They haven't said anything about him being armed.

Guess the information about it will come out slowly.

Otis

They haven't said anything about him being armed.

No, they haven't, but what if there were weapons in the house and it appeared to the police he was reaching for a weapon? We simply don't know yet.

Obviously don't want to see anyone dead, but it surely helps if you are not committing the crime in the first place.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You're right Otis, but I do find it strange, and I mean absolutely no disrespect to the victim, how much coverage the Surrey train stabbing is getting in comparison to this.
It's an horrendous crime so not complaining that it's getting extensive coverage but this seems to have pretty much dropped off the radar nationally in comparison.

Two totally different things.

First was an innocent man with his son stabbed to death in broad day light on a train full of passengers.

Second was a bloke who was in a house where drugs were being farmed that was shot by police during a raid.

clint van damme

Two totally different things.

First was an innocent man with his son stabbed to death in broad day light on a train full of passengers.

Second was a bloke who was in a house where drugs were being farmed that was shot by police during a raid.

Still a police shooting though whatever the circumstances.
Normally when people die at the hands of the police there's much more coverage.
And, yes, apparently drugs were present but it hasn't been established that arms were.
And it was a cannabis grow which the police aren't normally over fussed about unless it's on huge scale which I doubt it was in a terraced house in Burnaby Rd

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Still a police shooting though whatever the circumstances.
Normally when people die at the hands of the police there's much more coverage.
And, yes, apparently drugs were present but it hasn't been established that arms were.
And it was a cannabis grow which the police aren't normally over fussed about unless it's on huge scale which I doubt it was in a terraced house in Burnaby Rd

I'm sure there's more to it.

Too early to make a full conclusion too. When the police have released the full details I'm sure it'll blow up if indeed he was unlawfully killed.

clint van damme

I'm sure there's more to it.

Too early to make a full conclusion too. When the police have released the full details I'm sure it'll blow up if indeed he was unlawfully killed.

I think you're right there's more to it just really surprised by the lack of media coverage.

Nick

Administrator
Either they were growing weed or weren't. Unless there's not enough evidence to blame them. On bail I think but if they can't get charges of growing weed to stick it is even stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread