13 oct v sheff u - time to put up or shut up! (3 Viewers)

To be fair I am going to the Hill regardless plus have to be at work for 6 so will miss some of the game anyway.

But second choice would be your place like to go for a coffee or breakfast there with the misses has a nice garden with a nice atmosphere especially early on a Sunday

Thanks for coming in, yes Sundays are a good day all round - if you don't go the JH, you will be more than welcome into the bar to watch the game...PUSB

RegTheDonk

Michaels pulling out, that's about it.

Trouble is, he is the face of KCIC so if he decides to pull out or do something as an alternative, the local press jump on it.

Respect his decision if he doesn't want to "lead" the hill, but should have handed the batton to someone just as committed, rather than another split of the potential protesters with this big screen malarky. A missed opporunity for something big and absolutely typical of the mixed messages, virtually non-existant consultation, and impulsive and ineffective action that has plagued the three campaigns.

Give SISU there due, between Fisher, Sep and Labovic they all get their heads together and speak as one voice. Isn't a shame we can't do the same.

Matty_CCFC

What ever happens. I am on the Hill Sunday 13th October at 3.50pm.
Intend to watch the game and leave just before end of game.

Do not care if I am the only one on the Hill, its where I will be.

jimmyhillsfanclub

....this whole thing is pathetic.

early august we started threads with great ideas for this live sky game....

Mass Exodus. Aeroplane towing banner. peaceful pitch invasion. KO delay with balloons/tennis balls etc. & many many more....

....and here we are, 2 months on....the SB Trust are still silent......the same shouty few going to the hill regardless of any other ideas....

and now a few more going to watch the game on a big telly in Coventry...

...as protests go, that's about as effective as putting the kettle on!

Shame.

pusbccfc

early august we started threads with great ideas for this live sky game....

Mass Exodus. Aeroplane towing banner. peaceful pitch invasion. KO delay with balloons/tennis balls etc. & many many more....

....and here we are, 2 months on....the SB Trust are still silent......the same shouty few going to the hill regardless of any other ideas....

and now a few more going to watch the game on a big telly in Coventry...

...as protests go, that's about as effective as putting the kettle on!

Shame.

There's no passion in it.

If this was Leeds they'd have thousands on the hill, flares, drums everything.

Not enough care anymore, people don't want to spend anything on protesting

jimmyhillsfanclub

There's no passion in it.

If this was Leeds they'd have thousands on the hill, flares, drums everything.

Not enough care anymore, people don't want to spend anything on protesting

Rubbish...its nothing to do with lack of passion...it's all down to a complete lack of leadership...

PS: I doubt Leeds fans would be so obsessed with standing on a stupid fucking hill....;)

hill83

early august we started threads with great ideas for this live sky game...

Posting a few ideas on here will achieve absolutely nothing. The actual amount of people on here isn't that big and a lot of people are away from Coventry.
Same goes for Facebook, waste of time. The only person who has done anything of note is Michael the Kcic bloke, and even the uptake of that is barely going to register.

Plus the majority of fans have decided to stay away. Add to that the 10% who are going to Sixfields to watch us play. And what are you left with? About 5% of our total fanbase to play with in any form of protest. That's hardly anyone.

I don't think you can use Leeds as an example either, they've never been in a position where staying away completely could be seen as a route to take.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Posting a few ideas on here will achieve absolutely nothing. The actual amount of people on here isn't that big and a lot of people are away from Coventry.
Same goes for Facebook, waste of time. The only person who has done anything of note is Michael the Kcic bloke, and even the uptake of that is barely going to register.

I appreciate that mate...but to be fair, the key players in the SB Trust do post & read (or at least used to) stuff on here.....and there is an overlap with the Trust & KCIC gang...

...But its the Trust that needed to pick an idea & run with it several weeks back....they are the ones with a 5000 strong email database, a cash fighting fund etc.

....but as things stand, I'll just be going down my local boozer to watch it.

Fuck it.

SkyBlueScottie

We will have it on in The Establishment Free of Charge - rather than draw people away from businesses why don't you support the ones around the Ricoh or in the city centre that will already showing it? why go to the expense of big screens etc, when there are plenty of pubs and clubs desperate for added revenue from such games...support your local?

Yay, somebody finally gets my point!

pusbccfc

Rubbish...its nothing to do with lack of passion...it's all down to a complete lack of leadership...

PS: I doubt Leeds fans would be so obsessed with standing on a stupid fucking hill....;)

Really, why do you need leadership for an event like standing on a hill making a bit of noise.

jaytskyblue

To be honest I think a large majority of fans have now just given up on the whole shambles. I doubt if we have a hardcore fanbase left of more the 6 or 7 thousand of which 1600 are going to Sixfields. 'Leadership' may get a few hundred on the hill, or elsewhere- but it wont make much difference, people have voted with their feet.
...and it wont get any better as the months tick by.
That is Sisu's legacy after 5 years plus as 'owners'.

letsallsingtogether

Yes same old same old lets do something barr standing on a Hill????????????????????????????????????/

Come on we are still waiting to hear from all these geniuses to come up with ideas???/

As for the comment about Leeds fans you can bet your last Dollar they would have packed out the Hill and would not have stayed as passive as we have......

So lets stay at home lets watch it in a pub lets listen to the radio lets slag everyone off fuck me no wonder people are starting to give up me included will be on the hill against sheff united then that's it for me I will watch my local RF team at the Butts instead loosing the passion after 40 years so let them have my club and hope they fucking choke on i. If they go bust I for one won't lose any sleep I have to give up the fight before I become even more bitter..........
Fuck off Sisu fuck Northampton ....
I think he meant arrange something other than standing on a hill....

Nick

Administrator
Yes same old same old lets do something barr standing on a Hill????????????????????????????????????/

Come on we are still waiting to hear from all these geniuses to come up with ideas???/

As for the comment about Leeds fans you can bet your last Dollar they would have packed out the Hill and would not have stayed as passive as we have......

So lets stay at home lets watch it in a pub lets listen to the radio lets slag everyone off fuck me no wonder people are starting to give up me included will be on the hill against sheff united then that's it for me I will watch my local RF team at the Butts instead loosing the passion after 40 years so let them have my club and hope they fucking choke on i. If they go bust I for one won't lose any sleep I have to give up the fight before I become even more bitter..........
Fuck off Sisu fuck Northampton ....

Maybe you should read all of the threads, there was one a couple of months ago with loads of good ideas...

You keep having a go at fans who stay at home saying they are doing nothing, yet the ones going in the ground are ruining the club so the only option is to stand on the hill?

I really hope the hill is packed and it forces sisu back and I would be the first to say well done, I was wrong and you all deserve a pint or ten but it obviously isn't something to get the fans going and motivated. It could be they don't think it will work, they think it's too far to go to bit go in or whatever reason but it just be appealing like the march was.

letsallsingtogether

I Don't have a problem with any of the fans who go into the ground and have never said this. And as for the rest it doesn't matter that is what I am saying people are giving up fast me included....Giving it one last push then ??????????????

It's like getting Divorced once there gone there's no going back not if your sane anyway.

Maybe you should read all of the threads, there was one a couple of months ago with loads of good ideas...

You keep having a go at fans who stay at home saying they are doing nothing, yet the ones going in the ground are ruining the club so the only option is to stand on the hill?

I really hope the hill is packed and it forces sisu back and I would be the first to say well done, I was wrong and you all deserve a pint or ten but it obviously isn't something to get the fans going and motivated. It could be they don't think it will work, they think it's too far to go to bit go in or whatever reason but it just be appealing like the march was.

Users who are viewing this thread