QPR (A) - L
Bristol City (H) - D
Bournemouth (A) - L
Barnsley (H) - D
Stoke (A) - D
Preston (H) - W
Huddersfield (A) - D
Millwall (H) - W

3 wins. 6 Draws. 15 points more, would give us 50. Probably just about enough?

mark82

I wouldn't even be able to give a sensible prediction as my heads spinning and I'm a bit fucked off

Was all I could do not to go through and just put "another fucking loss" next to every one. I still think we'll be just about ok,by the skin of our teeth.

Liquid Gold

It’s not going to be easy. We need to start with a win on Saturday. Lose that and we’re in a mini league of 4 teams for 2 places.

cc84cov

Still got us going with Wednesday & Wycombe hoping to god I’m wrong looking at them games you’ve got to be thinking we can do it,not enjoying this season at all stressful times 🤣

Super Graham Withey

A lot of football still be played. That said I think Wycombe and Rotherham will go down. We could really do with Sheffield Wednesday not picking up form under Darren Moore.

Sick Boy

Derby (H) - D
Rotherham (A) - L
Luton (A) - D
Wycombe (H) - W
QPR (A) - L
Bristol City (H) - D
Bournemouth (A) - L
Barnsley (H) - D
Stoke (A) - L
Preston (H) - W
Huddersfield (A) - L
Millwall (H) - D

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Derby (H) - D
Rotherham (A) - L
Luton (A) - D
Wycombe (H) - W
QPR (A) - L
Bristol City (H) - D
Bournemouth (A) - L
Barnsley (H) - D
Stoke (A) - L
Preston (H) - W
Huddersfield (A) - L
Millwall (H) - D

A win gainst Preston? We're always dogshite against Preston.

cc84cov

Derby (H) - D
Rotherham (A) - L
Luton (A) - D
Wycombe (H) - W
QPR (A) - L
Bristol City (H) - D
Bournemouth (A) - L
Barnsley (H) - D
Stoke (A) - L
Preston (H) - W
Huddersfield (A) - L
Millwall (H) - D
You’ve got us on 12 points from them games leaving us on 47 points finish

cc84cov

Do you still think 46?
Give or take I just can’t see where the goals are coming from we have no cutting edge and seems robins has resorted to long balls playing off second balls and mistakes it’s time now for them to get their shit together staff and squad and find some the points some how

Evo1883

typical city luck, Rotherham and Wednesday will turn into prime Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively for the rest of the season

shepardo01

Every single game will be this....

We'll just about match them, play a bit of nice football at times, never really trouble them too much - then fuck up horrifically at the back for at least one goal.

Repeat for every game left this season....
We're done.....

Might scrape a couple of draws along the line....

shepardo01

6 home games left. We need to win at least 3 of them otherwise we are down. We don’t win away.
Where and how are the wins coming from.
We don't score goals and gift them away at the back.

"Games are won and lost in the box" - Liam Kelly tonight.

We are woeful in both boxes.

Briles

Next 4 are the big ones for me

Sky Blue Harry H

A lot of football still be played. That said I think Wycombe and Rotherham will go down. We could really do with Sheffield Wednesday not picking up form under Darren Moore.

I think I would prefer a Sheff Wed win or draw, rather than a Rotherham win tomorrow. Birmingham have a horrible run of games coming up too.

rexo87

Forest next 5 games after losing tonight

Watford (A)
Reading (H)
Norwich (H)
Brentford (A)
Cardiff (A)

That’s a tough run of fixtures and are only 5 points ahead of us with same amount of games. They’re not safe yet

Blackburn also on a terrible run and have got 5 of top 7 to play.

Wouldn’t be surprised if one of these two teams (probably Blackburn with the form they’re in) plummets and get sucked into the relegation scrap.

Just trying to make myself feel better tbh. Can’t see where a win is coming from (apart from Wycombe - we always beat Wycombe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

If we don't lose to Rotherham away, we will stay up. We may even if we lose that, but that's my 'early' benchmark.

Orca

I still believe we'll do just about enough to stay up and we'll be safe before the final day. 12 points from the next 6 games gets us most of the way there.

Macca

We require continued rubbish from Rotherham and Wednesday. Any upturn from either and we are stuffed. I don’t think I can rely on us looking after ourselves

Sick Boy

We require continued rubbish from Rotherham and Wednesday. Any upturn from either and we are stuffed. I don’t think I can rely on us looking after ourselves
Unfortunately I think you’re right, I’ve lost faith in the squad being able to handle the pressure too. A draw Saturday and defeat away at Rotherham and things would look very precarious.

KenilworthSkyBlue

We've got a more favourable run-in than many of our relegation candidates so I'm not losing faith yet. I expected a loss last night as Robins has always traditionally struggled against sides who play a more direct brand of football so whilst frustrating it hasn't worried me.

It's inevitable that we're going to have to rely on others to drop points. Birmingham have got a horrendous run coming up - they probably could have done with a win last night.

The same also applies to Huddersfield looking at their run in.

Hopefully Rotherham and Sheff W draw tonight and Wycombe lose as that's probably the best scenario we can hope for.

The next four are vital games and could potentially dictate our fate....so no pressure.

Personally, I can't see us reaching the 50 point mark. I suspect a more realistic estimation will be 47. Hopefully that'll be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread