1 win in... (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Dimi has played way above our level since leaving us! I'd have him back!

Nonleagueherewecome

And bring in who,CARSLEY?

Exactly. And I'd take AT over any name manager, as we all did last season. He has shown that he can get our side performing on the pitch;that's more than any other manager in the last 10 years bar Black. Short memories, some people. Even if we could afford a new Peter Reid, we'd only end up in a worse position than we will under AT.

Covstu

i dont think we can blame AT for his teams performance but again i cannot really blame the team as its not as if they have not been trying they are just simply not good enough for the league. We need an injection of class in to the side but simply do not have a fiver to pay for anyone! We are doomed!!

hackneyfox

If you're short of money then you don't get in 2 goalies, certainly not when the rest of the squad is so thin.

You had a great scout there, I'm surprised nobody else tried to poach him. You should never have given him the poisoned chalice of being manager as he won't go back to scouting for you and without investment you need to scout lower league players.

Sisu should have given him the money earlier then you may have signed alf.
Their 'investment' is basically covering losses though, cutting wages appeared to be an easy way of doing that, did they understand football fans though and the inevitable result from those cuts.
Are they any better off than if you had brought in a couple of players?
You probably would be.

smileycov

Facebook User
The two goalies one is a puzzler. Can't work that one out at all.

IMO AT believed SISU like we did that he had the same budget as last year, so he picked up 2 keepers. Then the truth hit him, he aint getting no more money. He has said i am looking at this player looking at that player, going to bring loans in, beacuse he was convinced they would support him in that! He has been lied too like us all. SISU don't give 2 fucks about AT's reputation like they don't give 2 fucks about the fans. He liked cody mac, he liked alf again i reckon he was told last minute were selling here is 300k (or whatever) go buy!! Cody was available.

skybluegod

it wasn't 1-16 that got him fired it's when people wanted him fired it was like 1 -22 when he got fired

Users who are viewing this thread