Match Thread ⚽️ Stoke City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 22nd Oct (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Surprised they are where they are with their squad, especially their attacking options.

Dabo was poor on Wednesday which was especially frustrating as I thought he’d found some form. But I would keep him today - they have a lot of pace offensively.

Hamer for Sheaf is the obvious one and him and Eccles could be a good balance, I’d expect Eccles to sit.

Palmer for Allen would be nice, or for Godden and play Allen/Palmers as 10’s. If not, then Waghorn for Godden. Not sure MR will want to make too many changes though.

Gyokeres v an experienced but slow Jagielka could be interesting.

Think we’ll squeeze another 1-0

robbiethemole

Just looked on ifollow, only audio passes no video!!! don't they want the money
does anyone have a decent stream or will it have to be hesgoal and dodgy adverts??

chiefdave

Even that’s not easy any more, fuckers. I’ve gone full Long John Silver now, sick of pissing around to watch something I’ve paid for. I’ll spend the money in the club shop instead.
I've given up with a VPN now, spend half the game fucking about trying to get everything to work. Sticking to the radio now so money lost for the club. What a genius business model, you've got hundreds, if not thousands, of people wanting to hand over money for your product and you refuse to take it from them.

larry_david

I've given up with a VPN now, spend half the game fucking about trying to get everything to work. Sticking to the radio now so money lost for the club. What a genius business model, you've got hundreds, if not thousands, of people wanting to hand over money for your product and you refuse to take it from them.
There's talks of it being available to stream from 2025 I think. I understand why they don't like it but I don't think it will ever stop the masses from attending in person

Liquid Gold

Even that’s not easy any more, fuckers. I’ve gone full Long John Silver now, sick of pissing around to watch something I’ve paid for. I’ll spend the money in the club shop instead.
Mine still works. Got to go for obscure paid ones though.

Philosorapter

Think today's game is an important one. Win this and the season opens up to where we may finish in the league.

Nick

Administrator
Box with Allen and Palmer behind gyo?

Godden out completely

Waghorn on the bench too with ohare

djr8369

Mine still works. Got to go for obscure paid ones though.
I’m finding I’m having to change countries as they keep banning the IP addresses (at least I assume that’s what’s happening) and they’ve also been banning ifollow accounts which used VPNs (or so I hear). Crazy really, trying to give them money. I almost never go away but would pay to stream every game.

shmmeee

Good to see MR taking my team advice.

Wonder if Goddens picked up an injury? No Kelly still is a surprise as well.

Users who are viewing this thread