Match Thread ⚽️ Reading vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

That doesn’t really inspire confidence!

Maybe a little nudge at the owners. Maybe Robins being his usual grumpy self. Got the impression that a couple were behind where he’d hoped fitness wise and he didn’t want to risk any further injuries with our small squad. Which is fair.

shmmeee

Right never mind the bollocks real football is back.

Slight nerves about us after a break but going to go positive and say we’ll smash them 1-0. Vik to score.

Depending on fitness I’d go:

Wilson
Rose Doyle Panzo
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
O’Hare Allen
Vik

S: Moore, Kane, Eccles, Burroughs, Kelly, Waghorn, Tavares/Walker

shmmeee

Got a bad feeling this break isn't going to have benefitted us.

No bad feelings allowed. We’re going to win and Doug King will come out after with a 250 year lease for the CBS and a 250 contract for Vik and a 250 year agreement with Hummel and everyone’s shop back orders in a big sack already wrapped. And then Kevin Maton will slip on some dog poo and land in the dog poo.

clint van damme

No bad feelings allowed. We’re going to win and Doug King will come out after with a 250 year lease for the CBS and a 250 contract for Vik and a 250 year agreement with Hummel and everyone’s shop back orders in a big sack already wrapped. And then Kevin Maton will slip on some dog poo and land in the dog poo.

The win 'll do.

pusbccfc

Where is everyone drinking?

slowpoke

All games tough in this division obviously would love to carry on our winning ways but not losing would do me.

Sky Blue Harry H

Need to play a high line against these. No Fadz. and them having Andy Carroll is a recipe for problems if we sit deep. We have the players with the energy to play a high press. Get in their faces and give it a go.

robbiekeane

Bloody hell you're getting around
Weren't you in holidaying some exotic location a week back?
Globetrotter!;😊
Indeed, going the (very) long way back home from Melbourne thought I’d break it up a bit! Making the most of it 😅

Freezing in New York

slowpoke

Saturday big day in our football world, 2 games two wins utopia, one win one draw iffy, one win one defeat I won’t ask which is the most important, 2 defeats a brandy and an early night.

larry_david

Are we the only club in the world that gets 4 weeks off and goes on a fitness week and 3 of our players get injured from it? Honestly it's laughable.

SkyBlueSoul

Saturday big day in our football world, 2 games two wins utopia, one win one draw iffy, one win one defeat I won’t ask which is the most important, 2 defeats a brandy and an early night.
Just a CCFC win will do nicely for me!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Are we the only club in the world that gets 4 weeks off and goes on a fitness week and 3 of our players get injured from it? Honestly it's laughable.

Sack the physio.

SBT

McFadzean being forced onto crutches by a game of head tennis pretty much sums up our fortunes at the moment.

Sky Blue Harry H

Been watching a few minutes of Gillingham v Dagenham. Reminded me, if I needed it, that an extra layer or two needs to be worn on Saturday ! BBrrrrrrrrrrrr

PVA

Fadz will be a big miss, but think we've got enough to beat them.

Feels so weird having a game in the middle of a World Cup

no_loyalty

Robins will win November manager of the month, so I expect a draw or loss.

Users who are viewing this thread