Match Thread ⚽️ Queens Park Rangers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Apr (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

Tbf just had a look at the other fixtures and if we don't give QPR a 2 goal head start it could be a decent day for us.

Millwall v Preston - Draw please
Stoke v WBA - Stoke win not unlikely
Watford v Bristol C - Bristol just held Boro and beat Stoke, Watford have been shit
Blackburn v Hull - Blackburn no win in 4, Hull unbeaten in 4 and just beat Millwall
Watford are gone

shmmeee

Best possible day:

Millwall Preston Draw
Middlesbrough beat Norwich
Blackburn lose to Hull
West Brom, Sunderland and Watford lose
We win

5 Millwall P42 63 +7
6 Preston P42 63 -4
7 CCFC P42 62 +7
8 Blackburn P41 62 -3
9 Norwich P42 61 +11
10 Sunderland P42 58 +7
11 WBA P41 57 +5

Worst possible day:

Preston and everyone else wins, we lose by a four goal difference compared to atfords win.

5 Blackburn P41 65 -1
6 Preston P42 65 -3
7 Norwich P42 64 +13
8 Millwall P42 63 +6
9 Sunderland P42 61 +9
10 WBA P41 60 +7
11 Watford P42 59 +4
12 CCFC P42 59 +4
13 Bristol P42 56 +1

You’d have to say it’s a must win whatever happens really. Hopefully the likes of Fadz and Godden have got a few heads together and drilled home how important the next two are especially.

Johhny Blue

Best possible day:

Millwall Preston Draw
Middlesbrough beat Norwich
Blackburn lose to Hull
West Brom, Sunderland and Watford lose
We win

5 Millwall P42 63 +7
6 Preston P42 63 -4
7 CCFC P42 62 +7
8 Blackburn P41 62 -3
9 Norwich P42 61 +11
10 Sunderland P42 58 +7
11 WBA P41 57 +5

Worst possible day:

Preston and everyone else wins, we lose by a four goal difference compared to atfords win.

5 Blackburn P41 65 -1
6 Preston P42 65 -3
7 Norwich P42 64 +13
8 Millwall P42 63 +6
9 Sunderland P42 61 +9
10 WBA P41 60 +7
11 Watford P42 59 +4
12 CCFC P42 59 +4
13 Bristol P42 56 +1

You’d have to say it’s a must win whatever happens really. Hopefully the likes of Fadz and Godden have got a few heads together and drilled home how important the next two are especially.
Check your maths

Otis

QPR have been in shocking form recently, but think this game is going to be a lot closer than we'd expect.
I imagine an unchanged team barring any injuries

1-1
Yup. It's going to be a very, very tough game and they are absolutely desperate for the points and they did come from 2 goals down last week to draw at West Brom, which was an excellent result.

I can honestly see us losing this one, so would be happy with a draw.

I know that probably won't help us much, but I don't think we will get into the playoffs anyway.

1-2

AOM

Yup. It's going to be a very, very tough game and they are absolutely desperate for the points and they did come from 2 goals down last week to draw at West Brom, which was an excellent result.

I can honestly see us losing this one, so would be happy with a draw.

I know that probably won't help us much, but I don't think we will get into the playoffs anyway.

1-2

We usually seem to be the best side to play if a team is in awful form with no win for quite a while.
Saying that, we usually then get good results against teams who are in great form and we're not expecting anything from the game

curly_tom

I can't help but feel we might not win this one and the dream might be over. That said, about 5 times recently we have got a poor result and I have decided it's all over and yet we are still in with an outside chance. Big game!!

shmmeee

They’ve actually done OK against top ten teams compared to others. Drew with West Brom, beat Watford, drew with Sheff Utd, beat Preston away. Won’t be easy.

Boosh

Think we’ll lose 2-0, still it’s only the ground I’ve not been to in the championship so every cloud

Offhegoes

If Reading get the 'New Manager Bounce in form' then QPR are in deep trouble (with Cardiff) as it looks like Warnock is going to get Huddersfield out of it. Not sure if the importance of the game to them is a good thing for us. Stoke had nothing to play for and murdered us. Crucial we start well, and score first. Their crowd will soon turn. Apparently their protesting too (against the owners)

Sky_Blue_Daz

A 2-1 win for cov goals from Vik and godden

pusbccfc

Think we’ll lose 2-0, still it’s only the ground I’ve not been to in the championship so every cloud

Thought you were following Mimi Webb on her tour?

ProfessorbyGrace

1-2 City, Vik the Viking to smash both through the net and into a QPR fans face. Both times.

Hopefully one in injury time, so I can see the ‘watch tapping’ celebration before he goes. PUSB.

Macca

Regardless of our games, Millwall have an enviable run in. Taking Blackburns place might be the only chance. Tomorrow is either a comfortable 2-0 win for QPR or a crazy city away day special like Huddersfield and Blackpool. Don’t see a close game

alexccfc99

Win tomorrow at Wednesday is our biggest game at Championship level since we were relegated in 2001

Then again, watching Boro tonight that will be an unenviable task if we do sneak into the Top 6😬

Users who are viewing this thread