Match Thread ⚽️ Queens Park Rangers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Apr (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Get in! Great result! Goal difference done world of good too

Best striker in league, best midfielder in league! Best defensive unit in league?

We could do this?.....

pusbccfc

pusbccfc

Ok. Just cos of that play it vik line that's all

Also hyam is a good defender. Less not be bitter.

Well today we played it direct to Vik, something we haven't done as much in the last few games.

Hyam is a good defender but arguably no better than what we have currently.

Offhegoes

Ainsworth must hate us. We used to always beat Wycombe! QPR were awful, really bad. We played OK but yes 3-0 is flattering. Just watched Blackburn against Hull. Nothing to fear there, but I do worry we’re still not creating enough chances. If we go 1-0 down early on Weds and they dig in, do we have.enough?

Sky Blue Pete

Ainsworth must hate us. We used to always beat Wycombe! QPR were awful, really bad. We played OK but yes 3-0 is flattering. Just watched Blackburn against Hull. Nothing to fear there, but I do worry we’re still not creating enough chances. If we go 1-0 down early on Weds and they dig in, do we have.enough?
How great though to get the win!!!! Would really set up the two home games

Finham

In fairness I heard a lot worse from our own fans. The person next to me today was screaming saying Gyo had ‘checked out’ and was ‘lazy’. They also called him greedy and said ‘premier league you’re having a laugh’. Of course I’ve left out the expletives in those quotes. I had to remind them to treat people with kindness numerous times

Finham

I'm hoping so. I've put so many bets on Blackburn to score a dozen or more that if they do, I'm rich. If they don't, I'll be extremely happy*

* Please see signature for explanation
0-0. Well, you did your job with the goals! It's probably a good result, but annoying to drop out of the top 6 so quickly, especially as I don't think ITV even mentioned that we had been there!

Finham

Just watching Notts ( playing very well by the way) and reflecting on how far we've come since THE game at Meadow Lane.
We challenging to get in the Prem them doing the same to get back in League 2.
Also nice to see Jodi getting game time and being loudly applauded off when he was subbed.
What ever did happen to that dick Nolan by the way ??

Oh..this one? Coach at West Ham: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Nolan

skyblue025

He clapped us fans at the end of the game. Fair play to him after seeing his side take a beating.

fernandopartridge

Ainsworth is miles out of his depth here, it's easy to tell limited players to play your simple brand of football but not ones who are and can play better. Serves QPR right for how they treated Warburton imo.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

mad that QPR were top after 16 games (1/3 of a season) and 14 points ahead of us
we are now 19 points ahead of them
they have 13 points in the last 26 games!!
And we've got the exact same number of points after 42 games as last season!

Users who are viewing this thread