Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Not an excuse cause we were inexcusably sloppy and would have conceded again regardless more than likely

But I cannot believe our goal was chalked off today

I still can’t believe the ref overruled the linesman on an offside call

steve101

There was definitely a response after half-time, which suggests Robins still has influence to get them up for it. Dabo, a good example. He was lack-lustre first half and then came out with twice as much endeavour

Brighton Sky Blue

There was definitely a response after half-time, which suggests Robins still has influence to get them up for it. Dabo, a good example. He was lack-lustre first half and then came out with twice as much endeavour

We were also pretty late coming out.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Norwich didn't even have to do anything special to win the game. They just walked the ball around and waited for us to make mistakes, of which we we made many.

Very, very poor! Only Sheaf and Vic put in a shift.

No idea what has happened to Dabo, he's like a completely different player... despite having pace he constantly passed backwards and looked panicked. Wilson as well.. what is the point is working from the back if he's passing it to a full back marked by two Norwich players... he made his job much harder than it needed to be.

Brighton Sky Blue

I would guess the linesman asked the ref if Walker was interfering with Krul because he was in an offside position, and then it was up to the ref to decide

Fair enough, looked like he was at the time but it took so long for the decision most of us assumed it stood.

steveo1987

Just got in, very sobering..We were more than ordinary today, littered with mistakes which you simply can't do can't do , need to get a grip and very quick.

Paxman II

I've seen them given many times. Debateable for sure. We certainly are not getting much of the luck at the moment on top of the mess we are making. It will turn. No need for any toys thrown out the pram. Robins suitably annoyed and even finger pointing. A good weeks training should iron out the complacency we are displaying.

torchomatic

The weird drum platform.. 20220903_151205.jpg

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If a player starts causing shit, or starts to think they are bigger than the club then I dont care who they are they need to fuck off. Because I’d rather them then MR. If I had to choose between 6m for Viktor or MR walking/being sacked, I’d choose 6m every day of the week. They need to take a long hard look at Waghorn and if they want to leave start acting like him and work hard to get a move away

kingfield park skyblues

i ve watched all i follow games. it was away, norwich best team in the league, cov unfit.This was the best cov line up.City did ok. two goals off side , just.All defenders have to do speed ladder to bleep test level 10. to get fast feet.and forwards have to drilble to bleep test level 20.

larry_david

What's really wound me up this morning are the Norwich media, fans etc who simply dismiss their win over us.

Greater challenges lie ahead
Can only beat whats in front of you
Coventry weren't a test
We didn't learn anything from this

How has it got to this so quickly. Last season we gave everyone a match, no matter who they were. Wtf has happened so quickly that we are now being dismissed as absolute fodder

lordy_87

Plan B is needed but the team lacks flexibility we can't even go to a 442 as we have no wingers. There are times when we need to change shape but we just can't.

Gleneagles65

What's really wound me up this morning are the Norwich media, fans etc who simply dismiss their win over us.

Greater challenges lie ahead
Can only beat whats in front of you
Coventry weren't a test
We didn't learn anything from this

How has it got to this so quickly. Last season we gave everyone a match, no matter who they were. Wtf has happened so quickly that we are now being dismissed as absolute fodder

To be fair some thought we weren’t that bad and came to play. A lot of praise for the away support too.

Frostie

I really don't think the wingback system works, and I don't think it ever really has done. Dabo will get about one assist a season and Bidwell has a bit more quality but probably doesn't really attack aggressively.

If we are relying on those to create for us it isn't going to end well in my opinion.

Our system isn't designed for the wing-backs to be primary creators, their job is to stretch the play creating space centrally for the likes of O'Hare & Gyökeres to exploit.

Users who are viewing this thread