Match Thread ⚽️ Millwall vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Aug (2 Viewers)

slowpoke

Just watched the highlights that Millwall first goal was a ridiculous error from Simon Moore put a struggling Millwall team back in the game and yet again as last season we eventually lost a game we should have had in the bag. I don’t know where any funds can come from but unless one of the under study’s and I’m not talking Wilson are worth a chance MR needs to bring one in.
And the late substitutions where just as ridiculous

higgs

Just watched the highlights that Millwall first goal was a ridiculous error from Simon Moore put a struggling Millwall team back in the game and yet again as last season we eventually lost a game we should have had in the bag. I don’t know where any funds can come from but unless one of the under study’s and I’m not talking Wilson are worth a chance MR needs to bring one in.
And the late substitutions where just as ridiculous
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dominic H

Told everyone Millwall were a poor side, we played phenomenal first half until hamer started kicking people for no reason, I honestly don’t see why he does all these stupid little fouls and just to tip it off they score from the free kick that got given (his first yellow)

Robins has to look at himself as well, as soon as Hamer got sent off he had to take a striker off for a midfielder regardless of how on top we are we was always gonna get caught on the break

PVA

Robins has to look at himself as well, as soon as Hamer got sent off he had to take a striker off for a midfielder regardless of how on top we are we was always gonna get caught on the break

He didn't just leave Sheaf in midfield on his own.

He dropped Allen into midfield and Gyo into AM.

Paxman II

We should try not to be too critical. The fact I suppose is we were in control of the game and simply shot ourselves in the foot. From there the opposition grew in confidence and hope. We still had some glorious chances to make it 3 or even 4-1 before they scored the equalizer, but certain players failed to connect with the ball properly when easier to get it on target. Sheaf was the master of that! And there were some fine saves and woodwork that helped them. Could have been so different. I thought Gyokeres would score easily once he found the space for the shot, but he didn't quite place it in the corner enough. If he had it was game over. So many 'could have beens' and we need to get more ruthless in the oppo's penalty area imo. Dabo needs to cross when he has the first opportunity, which can be frustrating when he pulls up and passes back again. I thought Bidwell had a good game and he and Gyokeres were our best players. Godden is a goalscorer and he proved it again. Our midfield remains suspect with Allen as much as he runs his socks off, the end product is not there. Palmer is more an alternative to O'Hare as a number 10 not a strong midfielder as such, though has a eye for a pass apparently. We need to bring someone in that has that threat from midfield desperately imo.

Dominic H

He didn't just leave Sheaf in midfield on his own.

He dropped Allen into midfield and Gyo into AM.

Definitely not, Gyko was playing higher then Godden, if anything Godden was dropping a little deeper but I wouldn’t go as far as saying he dropped deeper a whole position

Allen is a headless chicken CAM or CM he runs relentlessly but when ur down to 10 men you need the brains to sit in that’s why he should’ve brought Eccles on earlier because that’s the way plays

Dominic H

Millwall fan here in peace . You were the better team yesterday, if the keeper stays on his line it’s 2-0 half time. Even with 10 you hit the bar at 2-2, if we had your centre forward we’d be pushing playoffs. You’ll be fine..

Youse are a good team, people in here calling youse a poor team but the signings you’ve made are phenomenal Millwall will definitely be up there at the end the season

Jamesimus

Youse are a good team, people in here calling youse a poor team but the signings you’ve made are phenomenal Millwall will definitely be up there at the end the season

Just a reminder the people in the thread calling Millwall a poor team was... you...

I would start Eccles in front of Dabo, the kid deserves another chance, he’s full of talent and has a lot more to show us, Millwall are a poor team so gives Eccles a chance to get his confidence back

3-0 cov 💙💪🏼

Users who are viewing this thread