Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 25th Feb (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

He had to retake one in the game against us so actually beat Bill Glazier three out of three. No mean feat.
Looking back at his record he’s probably one of our most under rated players (along with Quintin Young)
My first Sky Blue hero (along with Ernie Hunt).

kg82

So their last win against us was 3rd February 2007. Granted we went alot of that time in different divisions.

Overall head to head
Played 17
Sunderland Wins: 4
Coventry City wins: 6
Draws: 7
Games played at CBS/Ricoh: 8 - 5 Coventry wins and 3 draws.
18d1dcd2894cac66b50d2737c1149b45.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
We’ve surely played them more than 17 times. Seems very little.

Sky Blue Pete

It would be great to go on a run like the league 1 title winning one but without the pandemic at the end!

Sunderland have done a magnificent job in their first season up

Sky Blue Harry H

Made me laugh on the Sunderland forum, regarding 'Who's the best playeer in The Championship?'

Best keeper Patto
Best full back either Hume or Cirkin
Best CH Ballard or Batth
Best CM Michut
Best winger Clarke or Roberts
Best number 10 Pritchard or Amad
Best CF Stewart or Gykores.

alexccfc99

Made me laugh on the Sunderland forum, regarding 'Who's the best playeer in The Championship?'

Best keeper Patto
Best full back either Hume or Cirkin
Best CH Ballard or Batth
Best CM Michut
Best winger Clarke or Roberts
Best number 10 Pritchard or Amad
Best CF Stewart or Gykores.
Must admit would be a great if we could get a result out of The Galacticos on Saturday :ROFLMAO: Deluded fuckers

pusbccfc

Tavern definitely. Shuttle bus is £1.50 I believe. Since Spoons have upped their prices, there's no much in it either.

Sbarcher

He had to retake one in the game against us so actually beat Bill Glazier three out of three. No mean feat.
Looking back at his record he’s probably one of our most under rated players (along with Quintin Young)
He was certainly one of the best headers of a football I have ever seen.

Bugsy

Evo1883

Actually sunderland have a pretty shit run in besides 3 or 4 matches , I think they will fall away

Happy_Martian

Vik is best mates with one of the Rotherham players.

Yep. Viktor Johansson, their keeper, is also a Swedish international.

And looking on BBC, the Rovrum v Sunlun game Have Your Say section has an interesting comment (considering how saintly Sunny fans think they are)

1677018231469.png

bawtryneal

Sunderland looked poor tonight. I was not impressed.
Brought on a guy called Roberts on 60 odd minutes who ran and ran at Rotherham. Very tricky and quick. There defence looked solid in the air but not quick on their feet
ONien put in some great crosses and needs marking out the game. He is their "Hamer"

Happy_Martian

Sunderland looked poor tonight. I was not impressed.
Brought on a guy called Roberts on 60 odd minutes who ran and ran at Rotherham. Very tricky and quick. There defence looked solid in the air but not quick on their feet
ONien put in some great crosses and needs marking out the game. He is their "Hamer"

Agree about Patrick Roberts, he is one of their best players, if not the best. He is a very talented player and someone I could see playing for us if we chanced it.

As for O'9, he is not in the same talent level as Hamer, not even close. He's a niggling midfielder, more defensive than attacking and is prone to giving away silly fouls (see the previous post about his piggyback). Surprised he even plays in their first team as I'm sure their tea lady has better skills than him. Not a fan :)

Users who are viewing this thread