Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sunderland Match Thread - Saturday 25th Feb (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

That’s an interesting comparison that. Both sets of players didn’t help him. He had a word with both captains and probably went into changing rooms at half time. The Sunderland fans were whinging about consistency was interesting. He gave decisions early to gain control and then allowed the game to flow
My main thought was gosh what a hard game to manage
Also the thing that would have wound me up the most was him playing only 6min 21sec added time.

On that note Diallo probably owes a drink to our pitch invader for extending stoppage time enough for him to score…

robbiethemole

Fucking Mogga joining in now, saying the ref didn’t help his team with fouls. The ref gave them fuckers everything at the start, and Vik got kicked in the ankle several time as I could see and got nothing. Apart from the goal, Diablo spent most of the game waving his arms appealing for things.
The fuckers got, and deserved nothing in my opinion.

ProfessorbyGrace

Yes that’s one! The whole thread rates him
A Mackem on there said that Vik was like having: ‘a cheat code’ which I thought was a brilliant analogy.
To be fair, the majority of Mackems seemed decent, and even lauded how we play.

There was one total nut job on the YouTube highlights typing like an angry ape and claiming they should have had two penalties? Didn’t see anything in the highlights.

Grendel

That’s an interesting comparison that. Both sets of players didn’t help him. He had a word with both captains and probably went into changing rooms at half time. The Sunderland fans were whinging about consistency was interesting. He gave decisions early to gain control and then allowed the game to flow
My main thought was gosh what a hard game to manage
Also the thing that would have wound me up the most was him playing only 6min 21sec added time.

Referees have an impossible job

The Sunderland forum (and most are fairly sensible) said he was the most biased “homer” they’ve had. He’s from Northampton - we’ve won more games than any other he’s reffed - he’s a ccfc fan

On here people say the opposite

Neither are true clearly.

Decisions sometimes go your way and sometimes they don’t. He could have given a foul against McNally for the goal in real time easily and last weeks goal could easily have stood against us.

Some suggested Eccles and Palmer shouldn’t have been booked

There’s zero fan objectivity to referees

Johhny Blue

I've been very clear that I feel some put down black players on this forum. I have no doubt kane got plaudits because ppl wanted to put dabo down.

I don't give a fuck if I have no proof and I don't care who denies it. It's my opinion and I have posted it in the past.
Easy there big fella

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I spoke to a mate of mine who’s a Sunderland fan, he said that they were the better team and retained the ball more and better and that they deserved to win. Of which I started to wind him up 😁😁

PVA

To be fair they are a good team, they lost their two strikers and its obviously had a huge impact on them

As it would on us if we lost Gyokeres and Godden

Users who are viewing this thread