Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Sheffield United Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Oct (2 Viewers)

ccfcrob

I’m in Glasgow until 3 hoping to drive back in time. Any highways agency city fans out there can stop any cars joint the M6 after me!? Would be greatly appreciated😁
You might be back in time to catch the 4 minutes of additional time at the end of the second half. Not a cat in hell's chance you make it back in time.

pusbccfc

Smaller crowd tonight. 1700 Sheffield United fans is a good effort but they'll probably will be silent as they always are.

Hamer to start and be booked.

alexccfc99

Setting off from Leeds at about 3! Really excited for tonight to be fair I’m quietly confident, hence the decision to drive down

matesx

You might be back in time to catch the 4 minutes of additional time at the end of the second half. Not a cat in hell's chance you make it back in time.

Took me 7 hours Glasgow to Cov last Sunday. Our motorways just can't cope with the amount of cars on them. Nightmare 🤦‍♂️

SkyBlueSoul

We've played Sheffield United loads as well. It is not an attractive game.
Just checked and I've seen them and Preston joint most out of all teams we've played, imagine that's the same for a fair few others. Not a great record against either

Sky Blue Harry H

If the rain holds off there'll still be a decent walk up, Somewhere between 16k and 29k ;)

CV22SBA

Why? Loads of home games coming up and not half term
Until last night they were top of the league.
Its cheaper than the last two home games.
We've finally found a bit of form.
Its half term in some parts of Warwickshire this week so younger kids can go.

pusbccfc

Until last night they were top of the league.
Its cheaper than the last two home games.
We've finally found a bit of form.
Its half term in some parts of Warwickshire this week so younger kids can go.

Blackburn are top of the league at the moment. If we were playing them tonight, it wouldn't make it an attractive fixture.

SkyBlueMatt

I should have been there tonight but unexpected work commitments have decided otherwise :poop:

I've been to every game this month and I've just bought Watford tickets so saving a few quid on trains and beer will be a welcome relief.

MAFF

They're very angry on the Sheff Utd forum...

SISU in !!

We all love SISU!

I hope we smash the cunts and get stuck in to the soft twats too.

Fuck me. For one of Birmingham's south easterly and more deprived suburbs, they don't half have a lot to say. What the fuck have they actually been noted for in the last sixty/seventy years? Willie Carr's donkey kick? A nondescript FA Cup win in 1988? SISO?

Knobends with gorgonzola smeared on the helmet is what they are.

Coventry. The name even sounds shit, doesn’t it? Coventry, maybe cos it sounds like dysentery. Bloody diarrhoea. Sounds about right. Shite place. Crap club.

Coventrys a shithole full of strange people that don’t talk to you and try and sell you dodgy cars

Seems like another set of fans that are looking for a rivalry to spice up their dull boring lives. Coventry it even sounds dull and boring, noted for absolutely nothing worthwhile apart from Luftwaffe bombing practice.

COVENTRY = Cunts without a ground.

Every Cov fan I have ever met has the intelligence and charisma of an amoeba. Love it they hate us, bring it on!

I don't say this about many teams but I hope these twats get run out of business. Entitled shithousing cuntstumps.

Coventry is just a byword for drab, mundane or stupefyingly dull. Hopefully Coventry City will follow their landlords into oblivion.

Still winds Me up with that tennis ball shit
Only doing it when we were attacking cunts

Makes a change that they’re not planning to protest and disrupt the game again like twats.

Bombing was extensive throughout Coventry. It caused twenty quidsworth of damage and improved the city no end

Shame the germans diddn't totally level that dump.

ccfc922

Would be great to get the win this evening, going 2-1.

Hopefully Stroud decides to actually act like a referee.

pusbccfc

SISU in !!

We all love SISU!

Fuck me. For one of Birmingham's south easterly and more deprived suburbs, they don't half have a lot to say. What the fuck have they actually been noted for in the last sixty/seventy years? Willie Carr's donkey kick? A nondescript FA Cup win in 1988? SISO?

Coventry. The name even sounds shit, doesn’t it? Coventry, maybe cos it sounds like dysentery. Bloody diarrhoea. Sounds about right. Shite place. Crap club.

Coventrys a shithole full of strange people that don’t talk to you and try and sell you dodgy cars

Seems like another set of fans that are looking for a rivalry to spice up their dull boring lives. Coventry it even sounds dull and boring, noted for absolutely nothing worthwhile apart from Luftwaffe bombing practice.

Every Cov fan I have ever met has the intelligence and charisma of an amoeba. Love it they hate us, bring it on!

I don't say this about many teams but I hope these twats get run out of business. Entitled shithousing cuntstumps.

Coventry is just a byword for drab, mundane or stupefyingly dull. Hopefully Coventry City will follow their landlords into oblivion.

Makes a change that they’re not planning to protest and disrupt the game again like twats.

Bombing was extensive throughout Coventry. It caused twenty quidsworth of damage and improved the city no end

Weird one about Birmingham. People don't realise how far the two cities are apart do they?

usskyblue

SISU in !!

We all love SISU!

Was this a quote from the council meeting yesterday?

Brighton Sky Blue

SISU in !!

We all love SISU!

6xhjf7.gif

long way home

The only thing in the last 70 years Sheffield is known for is the Full Monty.. The idea came from a lad who grew up in cov, played for our youth team and wanted to make the film about white, Black and Asian men who were former car workers and miners in Coventry .

May be they should look at what put them on the map.. A ex Cov youth player who if had his way would of made the film in Cov.

Last edited:

ProfessorbyGrace

Easy retort, small town outside Leeds 🤷‍♂️
Or, “you sound like you’re from Huddersfield”. 🤣 It’s been used twice, to great effect.

Also, 2-1 City tonight: if Hamer plays I hope the silly sod has learnt his lesson and keeps his head in check. If we have the Gus Hamer of last season, anything’s possible.
Failing that, if we frustrate the life out of Sheffield United and pinch a 1-0, that’ll make my week. ⚽️ PUSB.

olderskyblue

Took me 7 hours Glasgow to Cov last Sunday. Our motorways just can't cope with the amount of cars on them. Nightmare 🤦‍♂️
It’s quicker using the M6 matesx…. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread