Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (3 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

Im in India where there's no broadcaster showing it, so I messaged i follow and they responded saying I will be able to access it here.

Sky Blue Harry H

3-5-2 (with Hamer not getting carded;) )

0-1
0-2
1-2
1-1
1-0
2-1
2-0

Feeling fairly confident about the result. PUSB !

edgy

The confirmed channels I've found so far are beIN Sports Max 9 France, Arena Sport 1X2 Serbia, Viasport 2 Norway

Where do you find that info out of interest? Is it googling or is there a site that lists the braodcasts?

Legia Sky Blue

Mine (Italy) only has it on radio - it’s not being shown on DAZN.

If its not being shown by a broadcaster in Italy it should be available as usual on i follow from what they told me. If I were you I would e mail them to clarify. When I did so about India they responded within an hour.

Sick Boy

If its not being shown by a broadcaster in Italy it should be available as usual on i follow from what they told me. If I were you I would e mail them to clarify. When I did so about India they responded within an hour.
Thanks.
I just checked again and it’s now showing as being available on video as well.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Thanks.
I just checked again and it’s now showing as being available on video as well.
Mine showed ok but I emailed and was told audio only. I’ll have to wait until the last minute to know

With all the games coming thick and fast I actually gave in and got a monthly pass last week. I have just checked and it is suggesting I can only listen to this match. The game isn't being broadcast in The Netherlands so I'm confused why some other countries where it is not being screened can watch it, but here I can't?

It sounds like if I want to watch the match I need to VPN from NL to Italy, which also isn't broadcasting the game. If that is the case then it really is a farce.

Edit: After some digging I have found it is being streamed in NL on some channel called 'NENT' - VIAPLAY basically. Unless I find a steam I will need to pay another 13 euros for the privilege of watching it. Note - the link above with different broadcasting channels isn't really accurate. If you want to see where it is being shown, use this link: EFL Official Website - TV Broadcast Pick your country and cross check with the provider listed.

Last edited:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Im all for footballers having social lives and enjoying themselves but why go out late 2 days before a game when your team is rock bottom and winless and you personally are in awful form.
You are clearly not 'all for footballers having social lives and enjoying themselves' then. It's two days before a game. No issue. One of them won't even be playing. Assuming, given your lack of posting history, it didn't even happen and you are one of the many iterations of the same troll just causing benign drama.

Users who are viewing this thread