Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Match Thread - Saturday 1st Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Middlesbrough match, tactics and predictions :)

shmmeee

Thinking about trying to sneak my mate in on a kids ST as they’re not interested. What’s the worst that can happen?

Bad Boy

Thinking about trying to sneak my mate in on a kids ST as they’re not interested. What’s the worst that can happen?
Your mate has a tantrum when you don't buy him chicken nuggets and keep telling him to sit down and be quiet and play nicely with the other children. 😂

Frostie

Clearly all not quite right at Boro at the moment & Wilder is currently odds on favourite for the Bournemouth job, but their performances have been nowhere near as bad as their results would suggest.

shepardo01

Clearly all not quite right at Boro at the moment & Wilder is currently odds on favourite for the Bournemouth job, but their performances have been nowhere near as bad as their results would suggest.
Sure I saw that they were top of the XG table!!!

Covkid1968#

My 1st game…. I think I am looking forward to it!!

EalingSB

Does anyone drive to games from Cambridge please? Got a mate coming to the game but he’s looking at options because of the train strike. Cheers

mmttww

Does anyone drive to games from Cambridge please? Got a mate coming to the game but he’s looking at options because of the train strike. Cheers

@EalingSB
National Express run a coach between Cambridge and Coventry. No stops between as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Sounds like he wants Bournemouth to want him. I know some Sheffield United fans aren’t that keen on him either, bit underhand

Users who are viewing this thread