Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Birmingham City Match Thread - Saturday 29th Apr (2 Viewers)

Briles

Can’t remember who it was against last season now but Dabo put a great ball in to Gyokeres for an injury time goal at the CBS. Agree he seems to have lost what he had though, maybe it’s the injuries.

Dabo only plays well when O'Hare is playing

baldy

My Bluenose bro & a couple of other Blues suuporting peeps I know say they'll be well up for this seeing as they could finish higher up the table than they have done for years - they won't be no pushover at all

baldy

Yeah the thought of finishing 16th must be a real buzz for them. 🤣

Makes me laugh tbh - they've been in the Championship years now whereas we've been there only a few & we've been flirting with the playoffs last season before well & truly getting into bed with them this one - they're shit haha

Speedies_Chips

Can’t stand this lot me - Proper arsehole fanbase with a massive chip on their shoulder and the constant brown nosing of them cause we happened to play there for a year knocks me sick

Hope their owners run them into ground and turn St Ands. into flats for all I care
2 years even.

MAFF

Can’t stand this lot me - Proper arsehole fanbase with a massive chip on their shoulder and the constant brown nosing of them cause we happened to play there for a year knocks me sick

Hope their owners run them into ground and turn St Ands. into flats for all I care
For balance, I don't mind Blues. Live in Solihull so know loads of Blues fans and they're all decent. They've been awfully run last few years and not quite sure how they haven't been relegated yet (remind me of us 2007-2012). And fair play to them for letting us use STA for those 2 years. Was shite but still loads better than Sixfields.

jordan210

Just forfeit the game and let us have the 3 points
The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

Please if true, dont be like the bolton game !

Paxman II

It's a win all day. They will be willing the ball in the net. Yes nerves, but a strong start, not a cautious one is required. Do not sit back and protect, waiting for opportunities. Put Birmingham on the back foot immediately, get the crowd going and we should be OK.

As a footnote, it's an incredable position to be in after all that's gone on. If we don't make it, I think we can look forward to an very good challenging season next year without doubt.

Garlana86

I worry every time we play blues, not because they're good, but the opposite, the long throw shit is our bane, we got done by Wrexham because of it and went 2-0 down at their place from it last season(before we won 4-2). I worry they will make it scrappy and that suits them.

shmmeee

Thinking about it if they’re ill and on the beach and we want to get at the early to get the crowd onside, I’d keep the likes of Kelly Godden Bidwell and Dabo on the bench and try and kill them off first half with experience to come on if needed to see the game out when they’re tired.

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
BNC Hamer Eccles JWE
Allen
Walker Györkeres

S: Tyler, Panzo, Dabo, Bidwell, Kelly, Godden, Maguire

Have a horrible feeling it’ll be a tight 1-0, which Id take all day, but would love it if we smashed them 4-0 for a proper party atmosphere (and the goal difference).

slowpoke

Thinking about it if they’re ill and on the beach and we want to get at the early to get the crowd onside, I’d keep the likes of Kelly Godden Bidwell and Dabo on the bench and try and kill them off first half with experience to come on if needed to see the game out when they’re tired.

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
BNC Hamer Eccles JWE
Allen
Walker Györkeres

S: Tyler, Panzo, Dabo, Bidwell, Kelly, Godden, Maguire

Have a horrible feeling it’ll be a tight 1-0, which Id take all day, but would love it if we smashed them 4-0 for a proper party atmosphere (and the goal difference).
Why do you go on and on about us playing Walker instead of Godden ?

Users who are viewing this thread