Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (1 Viewer)

Jamesimus

The defence is looking MEAN and I like it!

Despite the second half Cardiff pressure we restricted their chances and had the better chances ourselves.

stupot07

Really not seeing this “Palmer does nothing off the ball” stuff
To be fair he seems to do it when he comes on for short bursts, but I maintain he was very poor off the ball last week.

Did really well today.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

We desperately needed that. Not just the 3 points but the clean sheet and the gritty performance. If we are in a relegation fight we need some ugly 3 pointers. Hopefully we pick up from here and start moving up the table.

Esoterica

Have to laugh at their PA playing Bob Marley straight after the game. Don’t worry about a thing, cause every little things gonna be all right. :D

TomRad85

A win to back up Wasps going belly up. Cracking week. Happy weekend lads.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

To be fair he seems to do it when he comes on for short bursts, but I maintain he was very poor off the ball last week.

Did really well today.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I thought he was OK last week, definitely faded in terms of chasing.

mmttww

Robins knows what he's doing. Trusted Eccles and he turned up. Hooked Doyle, poss. with their wide man's pace in mind.

Him and the coaches have earned even more patience and trust from us the last five games by sorting the defence out.

I'll be really surprised if we end up being in a scrap at the bottom unless we lose Vik in Jan and don't replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread