Match Thread ⚽️ Carabao Cup: Coventry City vs Bristol City Match Thread - Wednesday 10th Aug (6 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

All set for tonight. Leaving Manchester around 5 to try and get one of the parking spaces, get to a ground I haven't been to before, then a quick hop to Nottingham to regale my Dad with a tale of either a) how I wasted my time to drive 2 hours and see a bunch of U23s get pumped 4-0 by Bristol City or b) how I wasted my time to drive 2 hours and see a bunch of U23s draw 0-0 and lose on penalties
That’s how football should be 🤓 fair play

SkyBlueSoul

Assuming we'll see a mixed team tonight. Normally it'd be a good chance to rotate, rest a few first teamers and give the likes of Howley and Tavares a run out but I can see us starting reasonably strong to get minutes into the legs before Millwall. Hard to predict but I'd start with something like this

Wilson
Hyam Rose Doyle
Dabo Hamer Eccles Adaramola
Palmer
Vik Waghorn

theferret

Despite it being a really shit situation, really looking forward to tonight, more than had the game been at the CBSA tbh. Treating it as a bonus away game.

Do think there will be crowd issues, I expect a lot more to go than they're expecting.

Mcbean

Assuming we'll see a mixed team tonight. Normally it'd be a good chance to rotate, rest a few first teamers and give the likes of Howley and Tavares a run out but I can see us starting reasonably strong to get minutes into the legs before Millwall. Hard to predict but I'd start with something like this

Wilson
Hyam Rose Doyle
Palmer
Vik Waghorn

You missed the genuine post about Vik popping up to Liverpool to talk with the blue scousers

Londonccfcfan

Crikey, Pearson has really aged very quickly.
Was watching Pearson pre match pres co ference and he was a bit scathing in his assessment of Palmer (saying he doesnt have work ethic or have a pressing high temp game to compliment others). Hope Palmer has watched it.

Londonccfcfan

All the squad who are gonna be travelling to London at weekend need to be playing a part in this.

Give those players 60 mins.

Skybluebeliever

Wilson
Hyam Rose Doyle
Palmer
Vik Waghorn
Can’t see the majority that played 90 minutes last game starting
Hyam,Panzo, Hamer, Vik etc not playing I would think

covmark

Had a horrible thought that Andy Rose had returned for a second there.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread